Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Marvel Studios/Sony - SPIDER-MAN: THE NEW AVENGER

That should be pretty cool. Hard to think of spider-man as an avenger because of recent films, but he has been an avenger in the comics. I'm a sucker for all marvel and dc movies.

Nah son. Spiderman has his own fighting techniques and spidey sense and also fights dirty, and taunts. Yea darth maul can fend off Jedi but not a super powered being such as spiderman who's feats are not to be looked down upon.
You seem to think Spiderman is above anything than a skilled fighter padawan, he isn't. His speed, strength and reflexes are that of a young fighter padawan assisted by the force, which Darth Maul can slice like Anakin sliced younglings.

Above average padawan and up > Spiderman.

Darth Maul > Most Jedi Masters and anything below that.

It would be like saying Spidey can fight/kill Darth Vader. No. Just no.

You seem to think Spiderman is above anything than a skilled fighter padawan, he isn't. His speed, strength and reflexes are that of a young fighter padawan assisted by the force, which Darth Maul can slice like Anakin sliced younglings.

There's no way Obi Wan is faster or stronger or faster than spiderman. Spiderman should ko Maul with a punch.

There's no way Obi Wan is faster or stronger than spiderman. Spiderman should ko Maul with a punch.
Not by himself, Maul assisted by the force is much much stronger than that, to the point of tanking explosions to the face. Same goes for his reflexes and speed. Obi-Wan is less than that but still way way above Spidey.

So no. Spiderman<<<<<<Maul.

Like I said, Spiderman is like an average young fighter padawan.

Not by himself, Maul assisted by the force he is much much stronger than that, to the point of tanking explosions to the face, same for Obi Wan, perhaps a little less. Same goes for his reflexes and speed. Obi-Wan is less than that but still way way above Spidey.

So no. Spiderman<<<<<<Maul.

Like I said, Spiderman is like an average young fighter padawan.

Doubt it, what's Maul most impressive strength or speed feat? I mean, Spidey fought Thanos and dodged the infinity gauntlet :lol He fought Juggernnaut, Hulk, Thor, Dr. Doom and Silver Surfer...all of those characters can beat anyone in the SW galaxy :lol Call it bad writing, but those are still feats and they count

I would agree with Clown on Spidey's strength, he can move 20 ton objects. If Kid Jedi Kenobi can get a kick in on Maul and stun him, I'm sure Spidey can get a punch in and obliterate Mauls head.

Well, for starters, Spidey fighting all of those guys doesn't mean drawing damage or having a chance in hell to win, he doesn't, so those "feats" are useless, we know the likes of Thor and others mentioned could obliterate Spidey in the blink of an eye if he wanted. It's not a good extrapolation, Thor being able to obliterate the likes of Darth Vader or Darth Maul doesn't mean Spidey stands a chance, he doesn't, Wolverine has also fought Hulk and he's much weaker than Spidey, hell, Daredevil has "fought" the Hulk.

I mean, c'mon, do you think he stands a chance against Silver Surfer? Nah. Maul could very well "fight" all of those you mentioned.

Darth Maul feats aren't that clear as in the comics, As far as strength goes Darth Maul can lift tons as well, speed, he's been able to pursue a speeder on foot, sustain falls of great heights without effort, higher than I've seen Spidey land on his back from, taking explosions directly to the face, even taking several direct hits from blasters won't kill him, hell, cutting him in half won't kill him, reading opponents' moves before they do them, etc etc, all of this of course assisted by the force, which he can use at will, I think his biggest feat is destroying the entire Black Sun all by himself.

Without the force, he once killed a Wampa with his bare hands, by literally ripping its heart out through flesh and bone, again, bare hands. A Wampa. And he's killed way bigger beasts than that.

No, Young Kenobi can land a kick or two, but young Kenobi is still miles above Spidey. Like I said, Spidey is like a young padawan who's a slightly above average fighter, maybe a bit stronger but that's it.

You're severely overhyping Spiderman nearly to Batman level, I know he's a loved character, but seriously, he wouldn't stand a chance.

It would be like saying Spidey can fight/kill Darth Vader. No. Just no.

Spiderman would of destroyed darth maul in that fight. Darth maul was decapitated when obiwan flipped over him and cut him in half. Spiderman could do that and more, not to mention a very handy spider sense that warns spiderman of danger. Darth Vader and maul are on two completely different levels. Darth Vader is more of a force user while maul is a lighsaber weilder. Spiderman has been up against master assassins that put maul to shame.

Spiderman would of destroyed darth maul in that fight. Darth maul was decapitated when obiwan flipped over him and cut him in half. Spiderman could do that and more, not to mention a very handy spider sense that warns spiderman of danger. Darth Vader and maul are on two completely different levels. Darth Vader is more of a force user while maul is a lighsaber weilder. Spiderman has been up against master assassins that put maul to shame.

All of this is false.

Well, for starters, Spidey fighting all of those guys doesn't mean drawing damage or having a chance in hell to win, he doesn't, so those "feats" are useless, we know the likes of Thor and others mentioned could obliterate Spidey in the blink of an eye if he wanted. It's not a good extrapolation, Thor being able to obliterate the likes of Darth Vader or Darth Maul doesn't mean Spidey stands a chance, he doesn't, Wolverine has also fought Hulk and he's much weaker than Spidey, hell, Daredevil has "fought" the Hulk.

I mean, c'mon, do you think he stands a chance against Silver Surfer? Nah. Maul could very well "fight" all of those you mentioned.

Darth Maul feats aren't that clear as in the comics, As far as strength goes Darth Maul can lift tons as well, speed, he's been able to pursue a speeder on foot, sustain falls of great heights without effort, higher than I've seen Spidey land on his back from, taking explosions directly to the face, even taking several direct hits from blasters won't kill him, hell, cutting him in half won't kill him, reading opponents' moves before they do them, etc etc, all of this of course assisted by the force, which he can use at will, I think his biggest feat is destroying the entire Black Sun all by himself.

Without the force, he once killed a Wampa with his bare hands, by literally ripping its heart out through flesh and bone, again, bare hands. A Wampa. And he's killed way bigger beasts than that.

No, Young Kenobi can land a kick or two, but young Kenobi is still miles above Spidey. Like I said, Spidey is like a young padawan who's a slightly above average fighter, maybe a bit stronger but that's it.

You're severely overhyping Spiderman nearly to Batman level, I know he's a loved character, but seriously, he wouldn't stand a chance.

Useless? It shows he can take a lot...more than anything that Maul can offer in a fight.

Can you show me Maul lifting tons? I've never seen that. In the films and cartoon the most impressive thing he moves is people. In the comics, he might do more things, but I'd like to see it. Regardless, Spidey has fought much tougher opponents and taken damage from characters that are wayyy more powerful than Maul. I mean, Venom >>>>Wampa. Firelord > Maul. Bad writing or not, it happened. I think you're underestimating Spidey.

Can you show me Maul lifting tons? I've never seen that. In the films and cartoon the most impressive thing he moves is people. In the comics, he might do more things, but I'd like to see it. Regardless, Spidey has fought much tougher opponents and taken damage from characters that are wayyy more powerful than Maul. I mean, Venom >>>>Wampa. Firelord > Maul. Bad writing or not, it happened. I think you're underestimating Spidey.

Juggernaut >>>> maul . I mean come on now.

Can you show me Maul lifting tons? I've never seen that. In the films and cartoon the most impressive thing he moves is people. In the comics, he might do more things, but I'd like to see it. Regardless, Spidey has fought much tougher opponents and taken damage from characters that are wayyy more powerful than Maul. Firelord > Maul. Bad writing or not, it happened. I think you're underestimating Spidey.
It's in a novel I listened to as audiobook like a month ago, I don't remember if it's Lockdown or Shadow Hunter which I listened to back to back, so, I guess I could look for it on the PDF versions but c'mon man, don't make me do that :lol I got all the stuff from there.

We've established that Firelord jobbed to Spidey, and he wouldn't win if it wasn't an inconsistency.

I'm not underestimating Spidey, you're underestimating Maul and Jedi/Sith capabilities in general.

Explain....
Spiderman would of destroyed darth maul in that fight.
No he wouldn't.

Darth maul was decapitated when obiwan flipped over him and cut him in half.
What?

Spiderman could do that and more
No he could not.

not to mention a very handy spider sense that warns spiderman of danger.
Yeah, the force can't do that, and much much more, hell, I wonder what made them think Spiderman could even move if Maul immobilized him with the force, since Spidey can't use the force to fight that off.

Darth Vader and maul are on two completely different levels. Darth Vader is more of a force user while maul is a lighsaber weilder.
Nope, Vader and Maul are pretty close if not on the same level, to the point that Vader could only Kill a Maul clone by shoving a lighsaber through his own body when Maul had him pinned down, both have variable skills as fighter and force used but overall around the same level.

Spiderman has been up against master assassins that put maul to shame.
Which assassin has he been put up against that has done something like taking down an entire galaxy spanning criminal organization by himself?

Juggernaut >>>> maul . I mean come on now.
In sheer brute force maybe, nothing Maul can't dodge and cut down.

It's in a novel I listened to as audiobook like a month ago, I don't remember if it's Lockdown or Shadow Hunter which I listened to back to back, so, I guess I could look for it on the PDF versions but c'mon man, don't make me do that :lol I got all the stuff from there.

We've established that Firelord jobbed to Spidey, and he wouldn't win if it wasn't an inconsistency.

I'm not underestimating Spidey, you're underestimating Maul and Jedi/Sith capabilities in general.

That's fine...I won't make you look for that :lol We did not established anything. You don't want to accept an actual feat...this ain't boxing. :lol We also "established" that comics and even SW are full of inconsistencies, therefore, both are flawed. It doesn't matter, nothing you' say will change my mind, and vice versa. :)

That's fine...I won't make you look for that :lol We did not established anything. You don't want to accept an actual feat...this ain't boxing. :lol We also "established" that comics and even SW are full of inconsistencies, therefore, both are flawed. It doesn't matter, nothing you' say will change my mind, and vice versa. :)
Fair enough, these powerlevel threads are retarded anyway, nothing good comes out of these matches :lol

But that fight against Firelord is looked down as being nonsensical.

Fair enough, these powerlevel threads are retarded anyway, nothing good comes out of these matches :lol

But that fight against Firelord is looked down as being nonsensical.

Can't be as bad as Wolverine beating Lobo..although I think that was fan voted. How about Lobo vs Maul...who do you take in that one?

Can't be as bad as Wolverine beating Lobo..although I think that was fan voted. How about Lobo vs Maul...who do you take in that one?
Yeah that one is woooorse, yeah it was fan votes as well, the whole JL vs Avengers was.

Lobo vs Maul? Lobo, it wouldn't even be funny.

Lobo is a Superman villain who can put up a fist fight against him :lol

Back