Marvel Studios 10 Year Class Photo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clark Gregg was on a comic con when they did this and had to miss it. I'm sure that goes for other actors that are missing. And I'm sure others weren't invited or just didn't care.

Ten years in iso-cubes for every year of broken hopes!

tenor.gif

RDJ keepin' it classy with his comment. But I saw IM1 on a weeknite with another person who was kind of "whatever" about going and the maybe 60% full theater was kinda subdued. By the end the audience was laughing and cheering and it turned into a great night out.

Also I remember RDJ fought for that part because at first he was considered "too old" and they had someone younger in mind. RDJ owns the part. IMO he deserves front and center.

So I have a lot of warm fuzzies. Boring do-gooder Captain America is one of the figs and statues I buy most. His BFF becomes my most favorite Marvel character thanks to Sebastian Stan and the Russos. I'm thinking about getting a baby Groot. I read stuff now I never would have gotten into. I sourced some 1/6 gloves I am gonna mod for my Dr. Strange.

Only bad thing about the pic is it does kinda hint at an end for some things, but I figure this was all unprecedented anyway, and a lot of it is due to having the comic book loving Feige at the wheel. It's just been great to be around for it. Bring on Thanos and IW!!!:clap:clap:clap

Back