Marvel Print Store

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm gonna go for this one first...On a white wall it will look awesome..Minimalist design ,but so bad ass..And that cover was part of the World War Hulk event too.

get_image

personally, i wouldn't buy a print with more than 3 characters in it, the art in itself just becomes too busy and you dunno what/where you should be looking. I like my prints to be kinda a portrait or display a relationship

See I think that makes them cool. Every time you glance at it when walking you by you can see something different.

holy ^^^^, im getting this one for sure...still shopping for more.

RIP Turner

339t7og.jpg

neither is wrong, just my personal taste for them to be a intimate or character theme

Yup! I agree! :duff Art is all subjective. I like them both!

However, if you want to get intimate with a character just give Nick a few Zima's. He will OPEN right up for you. :duff

personally, i wouldn't buy a print with more than 3 characters in it, the art in itself just becomes too busy and you dunno what/where you should be looking. I like my prints to be kinda a portrait or display a relationship
Already becoming a snob. :lol

I share the same feelings as you karma. i like my prints to focus on one or two characters, 3 at the most. having a whole army just kind of dillutes it for me somehow.

plus, with less characters, you get more detailed art.

holy ^^^^, im getting this one for sure...still shopping for more.

RIP Turner

339t7og.jpg
Turner was a master, gone way too soon. :monkey2

I'm still on the hunt for something of his.

I share the same feelings as you karma. i like my prints to focus on one or two characters, 3 at the most. having a whole army just kind of dillutes it for me somehow.

plus, with less characters, you get more detailed art.
I'm sure you'd feel different once you see it framed and hanging on the wall.

I saw this awhile back when Marvel was showing the 70 best covers of all time. I just think its a waste of money in my view. The prices are way too high. A few of these images are already in poster form and I would rather pay 8 bucks for a poster then 99 for a photo print.

or these 2 Side by Side:

get_image
get_image

there is so many I would want...:(

All three of those selections are nice, Shai. I'd probably go with the Hulk/Iron Man one first. It's more of a stand alone pic IMO. That way if you like it, you can buy the other two. The GR/Hulk prints as you posted look awesome together. In other words, I wouldn't buy one without the other.

These are the two that I really want but whether they'll be available when I get around to purchasing them is another story.

get_image

get_image

Back