Marvel Pre Orders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've mentioned this before, but I would love, LOVE a 1/4 PF Jim Lee-era X-Men Magneto! Like lakehouse said, Mayhaps a Vs. 1/4 PF with Professor X.

Or Magneto and MORE Sentinel parts, maybe another head and another member of the Brotherhood of Evil. :naughty

Ooooh yes, I would like that very much. A nice companion peice to the X-Men dio.

Viking28 said:
Toy Fair schedule:

Monday:

Wolverine Priority Preorder
&
Marvel PreOrders!

Tuesday:

Marvel Preorder

Wensday

Marvel Preorder

:google

Where did you read this Viking. Wow.

Bullseye said:
Where did you read this Viking. Wow.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=toyfair06

Look at the red/pink daily "Highlghts" box in the top left corner. You can click on Mon, Tue & Wed. :)

Marvel fans - stay tuned to our Toy Fair coverage!

https://gt.sideshowtoy.com/exec/gt/ct_pers_st.html,user=af22efdcf8ea&ct=03277301https://gt.sideshowtoy.com/exec/gt/ct_pers_st.html,user=af22efdcf8ea&ct=03277302Marvel fans will not want to miss our Toy Fair coverage, as we will be announcing more fantastic additions to our Marvel line-up during that time! Bookmark our Toy Fair page and join us online from February 12th-15th for all the excitement! [Toy Fair coverage]

Last edited:
Toy Fair belongs to the Marvel fans this year.

screenshot0071ab.jpg

If one of those 7 is the next Vs diorama then I'll be a happy camper.

I have the feeling that 2 spots will be Beast and Juggs from the movie line that got pulled off the site a few weeks ago.

SolidLiquidFox said:
If one of those 7 is the next Vs diorama then I'll be a happy camper.

I have the feeling that 2 spots will be Beast and Juggs from the movie line that got pulled off the site a few weeks ago.

That makes sense. We've also had hints about a new weapon/replica and a new PF. That still leaves three spots! Let's say... One more VS. diorama, and the first two Marvel 12" figures will round it out. :joy

Well we know 2 of those spots are Spidey and exclusive Spidey, one is probably Ghost Rider, and 2 are probably the X3 Maquettes. So that leaves 2 unaccounted for?

Darklord Dave said:
Well we know 2 of those spots are Spidey and exclusive Spidey, one is probably Ghost Rider, and 2 are probably the X3 Maquettes. So that leaves 2 unaccounted for?

I think they're doing it differently this time Dave. There are 3 boxes for Terminator, but we've already found 5 items (T-1000 regular and exclusive, T-800 regular and exclusive, and T-800 1/2 scale).

I think each box this time might actually be its own piece. When you click on the Alien head, the regular and Flexpay options are separate.

We've seen Juggy, Beast, and Ghost Rider plus we know Spider-man is coming. I bet there will be a new 1/4 weapon set and 2 more 12" figures. I think Marvel is the other "shrinking" line. We shall see.

One will be Spider-Man P.F., Two will be the X-3 pieces probably, 1 will probably be Ghost Rider....

3 more suprises?

:banana

Darklord Dave said:

One def. Archives set

They should have put up a box each for all the Medicom figures - we would have really been freaking out. It's great they're doing this - but I have all the one pictured already :(

Back