Marvel Main Events (Spoilers) [Currently Heroic Age]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still on board for Secret Warriors, Thunderbolts, and Shadowland in the 616, as predicted. The more bleak story lines still prove to be the fun reads. Ultimate Comics: Avengers has been flying under the radar in most stores but is also extremely enjoyable. I'm really liking the direction Millar is taking with the book. I'm not digging the Heroic Age for the most part, but I assumed I wouldn't so I can't say as I'm disappointed.

Nightcrawler died saving Hope from an attack. He teleported at the same time as he was being stabbed. When he arrived he had been impaled and died a pretty sad death.

Won't last. He's been aaround tooo long with too much of a fanbase. Look forward toreading his death when they digitize it, and his eventual return as well

I wonder what happen to the "What comics are you reading now?" thread? Mod deleted it? What people don't read anymore? Illiterate statue collectors? Hehehe

Anyhow, I've been catching up on my old, yet still modern comics I missed.

Just bough and read:

Banner 1-4
Hulk Smash 1-2
Hulk vs Fin Fang Foom,
She-Hulk 1-5(2nd series)
Various Hulks 36-82
Street Fighter Volumn 1-6

I wonder what happen to the "What comics are you reading now?" thread? Mod deleted it? What people don't read anymore? Illiterate statue collectors? Hehehe

Anyhow, I've been catching up on my old, yet still modern comics I missed.

Just bough and read:

Banner 1-4
Hulk Smash 1-2
Hulk vs Fin Fang Foom,
She-Hulk 1-5(2nd series)
Various Hulks 36-82
Street Fighter Volumn 1-6

Deleted.

Anyhoo, did anyone saw this...Banshee, Thunderbird, Madrox duplicates and is that Esme and Sophie!? A Selene comback!?:blissy

a-new-x-men-team-20100916015120997.jpg

Can someone give me a good place to start with the modern events of wolverine fir the past 2 or 3 years. I read 'Old Man Logan' and loved that, so I was hoping to get back into stride with wolvie, or are the current books not worth it?

Back