Marvel Main Events (Spoilers) [Currently Heroic Age]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and before I forget I wanted to post this. We were right. Bendis is rebooting the Avengers franchise for the Heroic Age. Interesting line-up...

https://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24586
1264587592.jpg

The USA Today article talks about bringing back a reborn Steve Rogers with Iron Man and Thor... but there's Bucky Cap in the pic... or Steve in Bucky's costume. It's definitely going to have us asking questions over the next few months.

Some speculation:

_The Cap in that pic has blue eyes, maybe it's Steve Rogers in Barnes' outfit. Thus giving the big 3 completely different outfits than their more classic looks.

_ Jim Cheung seems to have drawn those characters seperately and they've been photoshoped together, as opposed to drawing them all together as a team. It's probably more of a representation of the Marvel U rather than the Avengers line-up. Also, "Heroic Age" rather than "Avengers #1" is attached to the pic.

_Hope we end up with more than one Avengers title, though. Probably will as the years ramp up toward the Avengers film.

Oh, and before I forget I wanted to post this. We were right. Bendis is rebooting the Avengers franchise for the Heroic Age. Interesting line-up...

https://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24586
1264587592.jpg

The USA Today article talks about bringing back a reborn Steve Rogers with Iron Man and Thor... but there's Bucky Cap in the pic... or Steve in Bucky's costume. It's definitely going to have us asking questions over the next few months.

if that's the line up....:sick

Some speculation:

_The Cap in that pic has blue eyes, maybe it's Steve Rogers in Barnes' outfit. Thus giving the big 3 completely different outfits than their more classic looks.

_ Jim Cheung seems to have drawn those characters seperately and they've been photoshoped together, as opposed to drawing them all together as a team. It's probably more of a representation of the Marvel U rather than the Avengers line-up. Also, "Heroic Age" rather than "Avengers #1" is attached to the pic.

_Hope we end up with more than one Avengers title, though. Probably will as the years ramp up toward the Avengers film.

Blue eyes, eh? Can't say I can tell that from the pic, though if you have a hi-res version, do share! :wave

Odd, isn't it, though, that that specific collective of individuals would have been pictured together for the "Heroic Age" shot, in a picture meant to be coupled with an article mainly pertaining to the Avengers? All of those figures seem very intentionally placed together. Again just speculation on my part.

Nevermind. Snagged one. Cap does have blue eyes, so by my guess it'd definitely be Steve. Curious what happens with Bucky during SIEGE...
1264609232.jpg

Did you guys notice that Hawkeye has a robotic arm? Could be that Bucky's the new Hawkeye...

Except for beast and Thing, I like this Avenger line-up.

Tell ya the truth, Barton's always been too much of a whiney _____ for my taste. If he gets cancelled in SIEGE, I won't complain. Or he could stay Ronin and Bucky is the new Hawkeye. Either way it looks like Bucky is taking up the mantle.:banana

Check out his left arm in the "Heroic Age" shot.

Naw, that's Clint's normal arm.

Alot of times whichever hand is holding the bow is completely covered in shiney purple with horizontal lines going across. Plus his fingers are flesh tone.

hawkeye.jpg

hawkeye-535x401.jpg

083106hawkeye_character.jpg

582343-hawkeye3_super.jpg

Naw, that's Clint's normal arm.

Alot of times whichever hand is holding the bow is completely covered in shiney purple with horizontal lines going across. Plus his fingers are flesh tone.

hawkeye.jpg

hawkeye-535x401.jpg

083106hawkeye_character.jpg

582343-hawkeye3_super.jpg

Ah. Well done. Looks to be Barton, then. That's a shame. I was hoping he'd finally get some closure and discover what the back of his head looks like by the end of SIEGE. :lol Wonder what will happen to Bucky in all of this, then.

Yeah man, ya gots to have Clint to antagonize Cap.

Some more promo art:

ZAcap.jpg

With that "A" in the background I wonder if we'll get eight different characters, one per letter, spelling "AVENGERS" as promo art showing the new line-up?

There were nine characters in that Heroic Age Promo art. I'm really starting to lean toward that not being the team.

Iron Man and Thor are probably a lock for letters "V" and "E".

Hawkeye is more than likely going to be in there too.

Marvel announced the creative team of their new Avengers title: Brian Michael Bendis and John Romita Jr.

JRJR :rock

Back