Marvel Main Events (Spoilers) [Currently Heroic Age]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Secret Invasion Discussion (Spoilers)

trust3.jpg

I picked up the Secret Invasion Saga this past Wed. Nothing came in for me to buy this week, so I just went in to get that free book. They probably thought "that mother++++er walks in, grabs the one free item in the store and then leaves." :rotfl

Pete Wisdom and Captain Britain from Captain Britain and the MI:13
capbmi002_bwcov_col.jpg

secretinvasion5.jpg

Until the story really starts, pics are all there are.

Secret Invasion Fantastic Four #2 Cover
secinvff002_col.jpg

DC also has their FINAL CRISIS storyline coming up....ugh.....I swear every story arc that DC seems to do has got to be a universe-spanning war or something like that. You see EVERY superhero in their battles these days...

Everyone was in Amazons Attacks, everyone showed up for the Sinestro Corps. War.

Secret Invasion has me intrigued...what do the Skrulls want???

I am def. getting pumped for Final Crisis and Secret Invasion. I just pray to God that Secret Invasion won't be as big of a let-down as Civil War or WWH.

I am def. getting pumped for Final Crisis and Secret Invasion. I just pray to God that Secret Invasion won't be as big of a let-down as Civil War or WWH.

If WWH had ended with the HULK killing Sentry and then that action caused him to regret and Banner returned--turning himself over to the authorities then I would have been happier. As far as CIVIL WAR-- well, Cap turning himself in was powerful but--- empty pretty much until the shot fired in his own issues.

just throwing this out there. Anyone taking bets that Cap was a skrull when he died? Easy reserection if they go that route.
Could also make Iron man into one to undo what he did in civil war.

Unless its just a normal Skrull and then I'd feel very silly

I believe that is a normal Skrull

skrull__scaled_600.jpg

Just made to look more "scary".

As for Cap, I believe it was said by Bendis that Cap, IM nor Spidey were Skrulls but then he said "in my books" which is an odd follow up.....

Back