• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel (lots of grails)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will be surprised at how quickly the "grails" are replaced by new ones - all value aside; Loki we have all made these decisions at one time or another. I didn't think I could ever get rid of my Doom Ex, but now that it has been gone for over a year, the wound has more than healed.

You'll be fine, good luck with your sales!

PS - you ARE nuts to get rid of the Hulk PF. :horror

I could actually learn a lesson from this. That being only buy what I really really want. Which is hard for me because damnit I want everything. :lol

I could actually learn a lesson from this. That being only buy what I really really want. Which is hard for me because damnit I want everything. :lol

Well if SS would just stop making stuff that I really, really want I'd be fine. But they just keep coming out with piece after piece.

You will be surprised at how quickly the "grails" are replaced by new ones - all value aside; Loki we have all made these decisions at one time or another. I didn't think I could ever get rid of my Doom Ex, but now that it has been gone for over a year, the wound has more than healed.

You'll be fine, good luck with your sales!

PS - you ARE nuts to get rid of the Hulk PF. :horror

Doom says "Hello Matt. :wave My new home is better and my new owner smells better too!" :lol:rotfl

Just kidding. :duff

Damn, you took the plunge! no worries though, youre going to make a killing on these. good luck man!

Looks like Hulk might be gone now too.

Damn I'm gonna hate to see him go as well :banghead

Looks like Hulk might be gone now too.

Damn I'm gonna hate to see him go as well :banghead
Hopefully you don't end up regretting this and jumping back in because getting all these in decent shape and for a reasonable price again will probably be out of the question. Your best pieces are already out the door practically. All you need now is for someone to buy your X-Men Vs. 1 exclusive. :monkey2

Hopefully sellers remorse doesn't last too long.

All items that have been paid for are processed and ready to go. I'll get you all tracking #'s as soon as Fed Ex emails them to me.

Loki, don't regret it. I know you had a hard decision to make your making the right one. Good luck selling the rest.

Also really nice of you to offer it here instead of trying to get top $ on the bay.

Back