• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel (lots of grails)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lightweight :D

You'll run into the room issue soon enough. It's not a fun decision to have to drop a line. Especially not one as great as Marvel

haha lightweight indeed, but the room is exactly the issue. being in an apartment, not fun. that's why they are boxed and in my moms garage :lol

did just score the thing PF ex with that gift we got at the party though :joy

Wow, all the greats. I couldn't do it myself, but if you picked these up at retail, you're about to clear a few grand for sure.

I will give you the same offer I gave Kit. Send me your Hulk and I will take care of it for you. Each month I will send you a picture of your Hulk and all the fun he is having at my house. :D

Good luck with your sales I hate to see you having to drop this line. I have a feeling I might be having to do the same with my Rambo and Predator lines before the year is up.

Seriously, giving up Marvel for an endo? Come on Chris. Please, don't.

Easy for you to say, you don't have all these pre-orders and no where to put them.

I plan on getting movie pieces from my favorite movies. Hellboy, Indy, T-2, etc...

Easy for you to say, you don't have all these pre-orders and no where to put them.

I plan on getting movie pieces from my favorite movies. Hellboy, Indy, T-2, etc...

As I said before, I have 4 PF's on pre-order, along with the Iron Spidey maquette, Ghost Rider on throne, Rogue, etc. And you have a house. I don't.

You have to have room for this stuff. Just saying you're making a mistake. I'd sell other things you have before i'd sell the Marvel stuff.

I understand where you're coming from... the Marvel stuff are some of the most valuable SS pieces, they are very easy to sell, and they are some of the biggest space hogs!!! It might be a bit painful, but you'll get over it... just remember that if you decide to get back in, it will most likely cost more than you sold them for.

I understand where you're coming from... the Marvel stuff are some of the most valuable SS pieces, they are very easy to sell, and they are some of the biggest space hogs!!! It might be a bit painful, but you'll get over it... just remember that if you decide to get back in, it will most likely cost more than you sold them for.

Says the man with the Doom Ex AP :D

:dunno <----- Lonnie.

Are you out of your mind Loki?? Never give in to the lack of room!!!! I'm sorry you had to decide this, good luck with the sales!

I'm also running out of room, don't know where to put the things I have on pre order... Some of my stuff is already 'out placed' as I call it. I know your problem.

Sorry everyone, Iron Man is now sold.

I need to pack it up quick as this was a real tough one to part with. I hate to think how I'm gonna feel when I pack up the X-Men #1 :monkey2

Back