Media Marvel Heroes 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone plays this game? The game recently changed name from "Marvel Heroes" to "Marvel Heroes 2015". Just curious if anyone here plays it, and what your thoughts about the game are?

:wave

its super hero diablo/ guild wars with microtransactions.

It's pretty good.

Yea, exactly. The team behind it have roots in Diablo 2. So it carries over a lot of elements from that game. On the surface, it seems like a casual game, but there are so many different aspects of this game in terms of loot, itemization, skills and talents, etc.

It gives me the same feeling that I had as a kid, collecting and playing with toys and action figures. The hunt to unlock new heroes and costumes can be quite addictive! :)

I can't believe they still haven't made a great a great action adventure type of Marvel game yet like through all the years on any console. Lego Marvel Super Heroes was the closest they've had. X-men Legends II was good but there can be so much more done with Marvel. Like if Rocksteady made a Spider-Man game

I can't believe they still haven't made a great a great action adventure type of Marvel game yet like through all the years on any console. Lego Marvel Super Heroes was the closest they've had. X-men Legends II was good but there can be so much more done with Marvel. Like if Rocksteady made a Spider-Man game

Marvel Ultimate Alliance? That game was awesome.

I had fun playing it with my friends but I thought it was a 7. Now that the Arkham games set such a high standard I really want something open world like that

That reminds me of the Sony's Star Wars Galaxies. Don't mean to hijack the thread, but has anyone played that game?

That reminds me of the Sony's Star Wars Galaxies. Don't mean to hijack the thread, but has anyone played that game?

Eaisly the MOST innovateive MMO I've ever seen, at it's launch. Shame everyone is too busy trying to copy wow these days instead of innovate.

Also ashame that sony ruined with with CO and NGE.

ive been playing since release and have every character to max level....all i can say is the game is very well done and updates all the time...only downside is content gets boring fast

I think that providing interesting content in the long run for games such as these is very challenging. It's a dated formular, and gamers these days are very high maintenance. Still, the game provides an addictive aspect in terms of collecting and maxing out various heroes. I find that very fun right now. It's like collecting figures. :)

Anyways, look at Diablo 3. Brand new game with a huge developer foundation. Still, despite recent updates to the game, it is inevitably boring. In Marvel Heroes we at least get to play around with some of our favorites heroes and villains. :)

Back