Hobby Galaxy - are they reliable? any opinions/reviews?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordnastrond

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm just asking around on what people think of Hobby Galaxy, especially if they have used them before.
I am looking at purchasing a large and expensive statue from them (the new 1/4 Blitzway Hellboy) because they are offering the best price overall, especially when considering shipping costs to the UK.
However I have never used them before, or even heard of them until recently, and worry about blowing a huge chunk of change without putting out feelers about their reliability.
So what are people's thoughts about Hobby Galaxy?

Hi,
I'm just asking around on what people think of Hobby Galaxy, especially if they have used them before.
I am looking at purchasing a large and expensive statue from them (the new 1/4 Blitzway Hellboy) because they are offering the best price overall, especially when considering shipping costs to the UK.
However I have never used them before, or even heard of them until recently, and worry about blowing a huge chunk of change without putting out feelers about their reliability.
So what are people's thoughts about Hobby Galaxy?
--

Back in 2013/2014, I had a commitment/order to buy a baker's dozen of the DID MI6 "Jack" figure from them.

When the figure was released in China/Hong Kong, the initial in hand pictures of the head sculpt made it look bad and there was cause for worries about the final production quality.

I addressed with it with Hobby Galaxy. They understand and actually offered me an out on the transaction once they received their shipment and the head sculpt was that bad.

In the end, more in hand pictures from others revealed the head sculpt was not bad. It was just very difficult to get proper pictures.

I completed the transaction with them and was very pleased.

Since then, I reached out to them a few times over the years to inquire about certain items and they always obliged in providing information, etc.

Recently, I put down a deposit for a pre-order through their website.

They've been around since 2013 and if they accumulated any negative experiences from buyers, it would be known and obvious since they're in the US. To the best of m knowledge, they have not.

It's up to you. Follow through with your due diligence. Ask them your questions and concerns point blank (i.e., why should I buy from you, etc.). Check with your respective payment service about time limitations, etc.

Thus far, I personally don't have anything negative to say about them.

They also have a rewards system on their website (i.e., read them if you want to save a few bucks on your pending purchase).

https://www.facebook.com/HobbyGalaxycom-378098058969361
https://www.hobbygalaxy.com/

Last edited:
I’ve only ordered with them once, but everything went off without a hitch. They usually have some pretty great and hard to beat Pre-Order pricing.

Back