Marvel Giclee Prints signed by Stan Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazmat31

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys collect autographed giclee prints but you might want to check out Zulilly.
They have them,some framed some not but very reasonable prices.
Some are already sold out,usually those are at the bottom.
Check them out.
Good luck!
Thomas:clap

There are some nice images on there--not sure if I saw anything that I had to have though. I wish they would have said how many of each were signed.

Link? The damn site wants you to join and I don't want to join anything for the sake of looking at product. It usually allows the first window open without the pop up.

There are some nice images on there--not sure if I saw anything that I had to have though. I wish they would have said how many of each were signed.

From what I have seen,if you check the autographed pieces,which state it in the information,some have numbers in the bottom left or right corner opposite the autograph.
Mostly you can see them on the unframed auto pieces,they are numbered to /99.
I bought one last time they had these .
The COA states each giclee print is numbered to/99.
The pieces autographed by Stan Lee, on mine anyways ,he only autographed 10 of them.
I purchased Wolverine Origins # 25,has Wolverine,Deadpool and Daken..
COAs are from Marvel Artworks and endorsed by Stan Lee.'
I will try to post some pictures later if I can.
A piece of constructive advise,they have offers like these from time to time but different art works.
They have very limited quantities and they usually sell out before the time lapses.
Very reasonable prices if you check Ebay and other places that list these pieces.
My wife shops on Zulily from time to time and this is how I found out about them.

meh, as a web developer, this site is a poorly designed site for sure. not user friendly at all. no matter how nice the whole site is, this kind of pop-up is a big no, no. Mr. Green seen this site before.

Back