1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful of the front flaps, guys. Mine fell out as soon as I took the figure out of the box. I thought it snapped off (should have taken a picture), but luckily it was just got unglued (nothing broken). I popped right leg off (it has a ball joint) and superglued the piece back in.

a90ab84918475316ba7046b223f26284.jpg

So we're paying 400$+ for a toy, and it needs superglue right out of the box. You know what, I'll stick with the more "basic" characters with fabrics and coats and whatnot, Iron Man will be my sole "robotic" figure. Now I just have to wait for a proper Punisher... All kidding aside, those things scare me. The SM3 Spider-Man I bought back in the day came in with broken ankles and thighs, and eventually deteriorated so much I had to throw him away, so I'm wary of the big 400$ pieces that are all sculpting. It was one the reasons why I didn't buy an IM for so long, and pulled the trigger at last minute purely to have an IM, being a big fan from childhood and all. I've always felt more comfortable buying the more "conventional" figures, with clothes and the such. A trenchcoat, a suit, a "costume", stuff like that. Such complex figures like War Machine, or ones with a lot of rubber in them, worry me. I passed on Leonidas, Comedian and Hellboy way back when because of the materials.

It is a great looking figure, but I suppose I'll wait in case Frank shows up in the MCU with a more classic look. Maybe one day I'll cave in and buy this, because it does look cool and it's a solid one-off, but I don't know, I'm wary (same goes for Prophet/Alcatraz from Crysis, as I want the ThreeZero figure, but all that rubber...).

So we're paying 400$+ for a toy, and it needs superglue right out of the box. You know what, I'll stick with the more "basic" characters with fabrics and coats and whatnot, Iron Man will be my sole "robotic" figure. Now I just have to wait for a proper Punisher... All kidding aside, those things scare me. The SM3 Spider-Man I bought back in the day came in with broken ankles and thighs, and eventually deteriorated so much I had to throw him away, so I'm wary of the big 400$ pieces that are all sculpting. It was one the reasons why I didn't buy an IM for so long, and pulled the trigger at last minute purely to have an IM, being a big fan from childhood and all. I've always felt more comfortable buying the more "conventional" figures, with clothes and the such. A trenchcoat, a suit, a "costume", stuff like that. Such complex figures like War Machine, or ones with a lot of rubber in them, worry me. I passed on Leonidas, Comedian and Hellboy way back when because of the materials.

It is a great looking figure, but I suppose I'll wait in case Frank shows up in the MCU with a more classic look. Maybe one day I'll cave in and buy this, because it does look cool and it's a solid one-off, but I don't know, I'm wary (same goes for Prophet/Alcatraz from Crysis, as I want the ThreeZero figure, but all that rubber...).

Was really upset, to be honest, but was glad it was something I could easily fix. All my figs are in a ?museum? pose. I treat them more as statues than action figures because I?m afraid I would break them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have over 40 IM/WM (closer to 50 if you include all the ones i have on PO) figures and got my 1st one back in 2011. They have all held up just fine and i have zero complaints about QC on any of them, they are extremely well put together. They are plastic and/or metal. The older original MKVII bodies had rubber in the arm joint but mine are still fine after a decade. You can put them in any pose and not worry unlike my HC Spiderman or anything else with a tight suit.

I have had an occasional piece come loose but i easily glued it back on. I have had to glue more pieces on my conventional clothed figures because there is more pressure on curved things like belts, holsters, shoulder pads, etc to peel apart but it's rare and only a tiny spot of glue that takes a minute to fix so i don't lose any sleep over it.

Honestly i believe the Iron Man and War Machine figures will outlast most other figures.

And yes i sometimes question my sanity having that many IM/WM figures :lol

Was really upset, to be honest, but was glad it was something I could easily fix. All my figs are in a ?museum? pose. I treat them more as statues than action figures because I?m afraid I would break them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, I keep mine in boxes just to be safe.

I have over 40 IM/WM (closer to 50 if you include all the ones i have on PO) figures and got my 1st one back in 2011. They have all held up just fine and i have zero complaints about QC on any of them, they are extremely well put together. They are plastic and/or metal. The older original MKVII bodies had rubber in the arm joint but mine are still fine after a decade. You can put them in any pose and not worry unlike my HC Spiderman or anything else with a tight suit.

I have had an occasional piece come loose but i easily glued it back on. I have had to glue more pieces on my conventional clothed figures because there is more pressure on curved things like belts, holsters, shoulder pads, etc to peel apart but it's rare and only a tiny spot of glue that takes a minute to fix so i don't lose any sleep over it.

Honestly i believe the Iron Man and War Machine figures will outlast most other figures.

And yes i sometimes question my sanity having that many IM/WM figures :lol
I know, it's just that they're bigger risks. IM was one of the first characters I got into and yet I waited until Endgame to get one. Part of it was because those figures still look too "toyetic", for 400 bucks. You can't avoid it really, they are still dollies, but the more "down to Earth" figures, with clothes and such always look more "real" to me, so I tend to prefer them. I get what you're saying though.

Should be getting mine today or tomorrow.
Everyone who has gotten it seems happy with the HS. Has any one tried Jon Bernthal on this? Wondering would it fit well.

Hopefully mine ships out tomorrow from sideshow. Be nice to have him next week. All the pictures everyone is posting look great.

Greats pics guys!!!

Yoshi, you are amazing.

Too bad ass to miss out on this one. Tw gets stock tomorrow.

Mine should get here on Tuesday. I bought it after seeing all these awesome pictures. I honestly am not familiar with the Punisher at all but I had to have this

I have been on this site for 9 years, but mainly as a by-stander. So Hello.
I received my Punisher WM figure this past weekend. I bounced back an forth over the past year on whether to cancel my PO or stay with it. So glad I did. This thing is awesome. This is my first Diecast or IM/WM and I was amazed at the shear weight of this figure. The detail is great. Biggest issue is to display him with the helmet or the headsculpt. So for now, it is both.
Punisher.jpg
I only have a couple of minor complaints. The first being the missed opportunity for lighting up the eyes on the chest. The eyes are transparent so they could have done something. I am looking at trying to modify some fiberoptics to see if I can get something to work. The second is that the stand on the base is probably the weakest of any of the Sideshow or HT figures I have. Especially considering the weight of this figure. I had hoped to display him in a semi-flight pose, but there is no way to even have him slightly off balance. Neither take away from me being happy I PO this.

Back