1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an e-mail from Sideshow that says this will reach their warehouse in 6 days and that my final payment is on May 12.

Wooooohooooo!!! I got my notice as well!!! Finally something to look forward to! I got my notice that I will be charged for my JL Superman tomorrow as well. I?ve only been waiting for that Superman fig for more than 2 years! (I ordered it as soon as it went up for PO at Sideshow in January 2018!!!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wooooohooooo!!! I got my notice as well!!! Finally something to look forward to! I got my notice that I will be charged for my JL Superman tomorrow as well. I?ve only been waiting for that Superman fig for more than 2 years! (I ordered it as soon as it went up for PO at Sideshow in January 2018!!!).

Sweet! I also received my email yesterday about the arrival notice! So pumped!

Now if only Endgame Thanos would arrive, then that would be the icing on the cake. . . . .

E0F70F9D-F542-48A4-BDD9-C182F100EB43.jpg

Thanks guys and yeah, this figure does not disappoint. As I said earlier, definitely a figure of the year candidate.

Hopefully, you guys can get them in your hands sooner than later.

Mine's been stuck on "Preparing to ship" since yesterday morning. Usually it ships out later that day in the evening.

Mine's been stuck on "Preparing to ship" since yesterday morning. Usually it ships out later that day in the evening.

Same here. They took the money from my bank already. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow or Friday. A while back, I got my IW Thor the next day after I got charged, and it still said ?Preparing to ship? on Sideshow.

Received mine today! Always inspect your figures for damages!
Glad I ordered mine through SS, hopefully they have a replacement arm... still sucks though.

20200514_135248.jpg
20200514_135226.jpg
20200514_135345.jpg

The whole arm is attached to the shoulder piece by the thin piece of plastic? That seems fragile.

All Iron man and War Machine figures are plastic like that. I personally never had any issues but anything can fail at anytime no matter the manufacturer or price.

Mine came in yesterday. I think mine has a defect as well... just can?t figure out what it could be.
0974154cf6b6264f98b0f35227ed7bfd.jpg

Received mine today and wow, I’m impressed with it in hand. Am glad to be able to directly compare it to the other WM’s and like the paint job on this more than the Mk. III. The fire effects look cool too (I’ve always like these though) and the “steel tipped” boots are a great touch. This just slid into the #2 spot of favorite WM armors, I just wish there was a good way to light up the skull eyes on the chest.

Back