• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhags413

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a couple Marvel statues for sale.

First up is a Captain America Legendary Scale Bust Exclusive. It is in fantastic shape and has been displayed proudly since I purchased it. The wings are in perfect shape and aren't loose at all. Asking 275 shipped.

SOLD to filip629 !! I also have a Spiderman Back in Black Comiquette. Again, in perfect shape. Asking $360 shipped.

Offers welcome. Buying a new home and need to sell a few things to get some updates done that I need to do.

Thanks for checking them out and just send me a pm with offers or interest !

Last edited:
Just arrived. WOW! What a great looking piece. So dynamic. Thanks Brandon. It was a pleasure doing the deal with you. BiB Spidey is on display in da house! :yess:

Anyone who is thinking of buying from bhags....DO IT! His communication is awesome, he ships quickly, and gave me a great price. Top notch seller here folks.

Back