Marvel Fans, ASSEMBLE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither hold a candle to JAWS which celebrates it's 44th birthday today.

1D274906366870-140714-jaws-book-cover-tease.fit-760w.jpg

Quite frankly, the Avatar record is much more impressive than the Endgame revenue ever will be... Avatar was a standalone movie. It's totally derivative, and but whether someone likes it or not, it had an incredible box office run for a standalone movie.
Endgame is a sequel, of a sequel, of a sequel, etc., etc.... It's fair to suggest that the majority of people who saw it in theaters felt obligated to see it to close out the series. Not to mention to see what happens, before everyone else spoils it for them on the news or internet.

This is so silly.

There are about 3-4 other films you could go see this weekend that need your money way more.

Although it is amusing that the billion dollar corporation has managed to Tom Sawyer people into doing its work for them so it can put another feather in its already overflowing hat.

Don’t fall for it folks.

Disney own Avatar now anyway. Will they own every production company in the future? Talk about having a monopoly.

Who cares what box office the movie makes anyway?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I just screened the extra footage this morning and I'm not sure if it's enough reason to re-see this movie... especially when they have just announced the details on the impending Digital and DVD/Blu-Ray release.

1) There is a touching Stan Lee tribute... which will be included on video.
2) A short unfinished deleted scene involving Hulk rescuing people from a building (a scene that happens before the diner sequence).
3) A VERY short clip of Spider-Man Far From Home which starts in less than a week.

Kind of a waste of an opportunity.

I just screened the extra footage this morning and I'm not sure if it's enough reason to re-see this movie... especially when they have just announced the details on the impending Digital and DVD/Blu-Ray release.

1) There is a touching Stan Lee tribute... which will be included on video.
2) A short unfinished deleted scene involving Hulk rescuing people from a building (a scene that happens before the diner sequence).
3) A VERY short clip of Spider-Man Far From Home which starts in less than a week.

Kind of a waste of an opportunity.

Not surprising to hear...thanks for sharing the update., however how was Hulk saving people...and what was he saving them from?

It a scene that was suppose to introduce us to Hulk after the five year gap. The Hulk is seen from far away smashing into a burning building as the cops are trying to assess the situation. Seconds later, the Hulk lands on the ground with bunch of people hid in a radar dish. He then articulately briefs the cop of the situation inside the building. This is to punch home the idea that this is no longer the brute "Hulk smash' version of the character we used to know. The scene ends with Hulk getting a call from Steve Rogers.

It also looks like they hired Reginald VelJohnson from Die Hard to play the cop on the ground.

It a scene that was suppose to introduce us to Hulk after the five year gap. The Hulk is seen from far away smashing into a burning building as the cops are trying to assess the situation. Seconds later, the Hulk lands on the ground with bunch of people hid in a radar dish. He then articulately briefs the cop of the situation inside the building. This is to punch home the idea that this is no longer the brute "Hulk smash' version of the character we used to know. The scene ends with Hulk getting a call from Steve Rogers.

It also looks like they hired Reginald VelJohnson from Die Hard to play the cop on the ground.

Aw man...I can see why they cut the scene...but at the expense of Carl Winslow! Nooooo!!!

Back