Marvel Fakes on EBay Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, i would not take the risk of getting something else send to you, and now he's got a Doom PF Excl too

yeah,i have seen the doom also...guys,the photos are weird ,dont you think????in the hulk,i was thinking ok,there must be the light ...but now doom....:confused::confused::confused:

I won't be surprised if the pics are real but they send you a fake regardless. You'll never know.

Shame really, these punks giving asian collectors a bad name.

One of my favorite Hulk Pieces,check the item number on the evil bay, 370317351302...so far he has sold 5 of them ..definitely a recast...No original Box & certificate in all of the sales..

One of my favorite Hulk Pieces,check the item number on the evil bay, 370317351302...so far he has sold 5 of them ..definitely a recast...No original Box & certificate in all of the sales..

Little strange that he'd even bother recasting a large/heavy piece that's going to end up selling for $50. You think he'd be a little more ambitious!

Obviously, we all know who are the recasters are, but we are still buying things from them so the question is who fault is it?

As long as these recasters still making money from some of the desperate buyers. They will not stop.

Obviously, we all know who are the recasters are, but we are still buying things from them so the question is who fault is it?

As long as these recasters still making money from some of the desperate buyers. They will not stop.
I don't buy from them, but unfortunately often see those things go for +1000 USD :banghead:duh

I can't tell from the pics, since his thumb is covering the pegs...

not only he covers the pegs with his thumb ,he also covers the base with that paper..also,the paint job sucks..it's not a champagne gold..

Last edited:
Back