Marvel Fakes on EBay Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ecekat,
I appreciate the response. I'm still very new to the Marvel high end collectibles, and since I saw lots of posts on fake Iron Mans I assumed that both the Stealth and regular Iron Man comiquettes had fakes out there.

Thanks again for letting me know that the Stealths should be safe to bid on.

Loq

Hey Ecekat,
I appreciate the response. I'm still very new to the Marvel high end collectibles, and since I saw lots of posts on fake Iron Mans I assumed that both the Stealth and regular Iron Man comiquettes had fakes out there.

Thanks again for letting me know that the Stealths should be safe to bid on.

Loq
when i was new,i bought a fake iron man comiquette excl..if the stealth lights up,it's not a recast probably..ask some photos,check feedback and you are ok with everything you purchase!good luck!:D:D

Not to throw a "wrench into the works," but didn't a member at SF post pictures of a fake Stealth Iron Man Comiquette, specifically, focusing on the shipping box as proof??? (Again, I could be wrong, but I do remember this being brought up months back.) I know someone will set me straight. :lol

Not to throw a "wrench into the works," but didn't a member at SF post pictures of a fake Stealth Iron Man Comiquette, specifically, focusing on the shipping box as proof??? (Again, I could be wrong, but I do remember this being brought up months back.) I know someone will set me straight. :lol

Yes I'll try to find the link, I think I had it posted in one of my threads... :monkey1

I would not buy from that seller. He's sold a lot of recasts in the past. Fat chance he'll send some other item when you buy

I agree. From what I've seen, tamama325 could be the #1 counterfeiter on ebay.

Back