Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These new set of pics looks much better. His red outfit looks much darker and richer. Still undecided and will wait for in hand pics...

Glad he's finally coming, can't wait to get him. I think he turned out great.

I've got him paid for and waiting to get it at my lcs which is literally 1 mile away from Sideshow HQ. Anyone know someone who could resculpt this DD by taking like half the crotch off?

Nice - thanks for the pix. Its a little hard to imagine how this will stay standing up straight.

My only two issues with this piece otherwise this would be a sure order -

1) The possible lean issue
2) The small billy clubs

Both are bugging me so much, I just can't bring myself to order it. Everything else about it looks great though.

Final production pics looks great. Nice box as well.
But how in the world is the statue going to stay...has more potential to lean than the new Spidey PF.

Loving this statue, these pics look great. Not a big fan of the xm piece if comparisons must be made. cant wait to get this in hand.

My only two issues with this piece otherwise this would be a sure order -

1) The possible lean issue
2) The small billy clubs

Both are bugging me so much, I just can't bring myself to order it. Everything else about it looks great though.
Same reasons that I am avoiding this one. I hope an exclusive yellow version comes out with larger clubs.

Leaning doesn't bother me at all. I'm over the clubs as I'm sure he has a number of different options at his disposal to fight crime. This looks fantastic and equally as nice as XMs version IMO.

Leaning doesn't bother me at all. I'm over the clubs as I'm sure he has a number of different options at his disposal to fight crime. This looks fantastic and equally as nice as XMs version IMO.

In hand is where the fate of this lies for me. The production pics look great and thats a good sign but I think how this looks on the shelf at display angles will make or break it. Cant wait to find out!

Makes zero sense to me to avoid this for a potential "leaning" issue.

You buy things all the time that has potential for problems in the future. It's like saying "I'm not going to buy this tv because there may be a better one in 3 years" or "meh... I'm worried the more I use this laptop the more it will slow down and eventually crash. "

Like. .. I don't buy avoiding something you like with ever-so-slim-off-chance there could be an issue in the future. If that were the case you'd almost never buy anything. Not to mention there's been ZERO evidence to suggest there really may be an issue to begin with. It's just a cop out.

I'm not worried about leaning. I'm concerned about the statue toppling over at the drop of a hat - or the next time a 5.0 rumbles through the Bayarea. :lol

Back