Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did just get an email with the production gallery link
Daredevil Premium Format ?*Final Production Gallery | Sideshow Collectibles

And they didn't email about Thor, which I had on flex, until two days before just to let me know my final flex would be charging.

The production pics look really good, The color and how the mask and face look separated I think look great. The broken base and even the clubs look nice. I am very curious about how this will look in hand.

Every time I see this PF I can't help but laugh at Daredevils ninja chopsticks that he has in his hand.

yeah it's not, it is "THE" Daredevil :)

Not even close.

DD has been my guy my entire life. I've got the entire DD run since 1964, commissioned dozens of comic artists for original art, collected every odds and sods of DD there is.

The XM piece is a catastrophe. The shoulder pads, the brassiere-like backpack, the child's play unmasked face, the hockey stick length billy clubs. I don't even know what's going on with the base. Where have you ever seen anything like that? It's a bunch of building pieces put together that don't make any logical or realistic sense.

If you like it, then great! It's all personal taste. I just think it's an utter disaster and thankfully I won't have to pony up any money for it.

The XM DD is a mockery.

Not even close.

DD has been my guy my entire life. I've got the entire DD run since 1964, commissioned dozens of comic artists for original art, collected every odds and sods of DD there is.

The XM piece is a catastrophe. The shoulder pads, the brassiere-like backpack, the child's play unmasked face, the hockey stick length billy clubs. I don't even know what's going on with the base. Where have you ever seen anything like that? It's a bunch of building pieces put together that don't make any logical or realistic sense.

If you like it, then great! It's all personal taste. I just think it's an utter disaster and thankfully I won't have to pony up any money for it.

The XM DD is a mockery.

Tell us how you really feel haha

Not even close.

The XM DD is a mockery.

Which XM DD are you looking at? i do not see any child's play unmasked head and illogical base, your personal taste maybe? Modernize version might not be your thing but to call it mockery and catastrophe is an over statement. but hey enjoy your SS DD, hope he doesn't topple over

Which XM DD are you looking at? i do not see any child's play unmasked head and illogical base, your personal taste maybe? Modernize version might not be your thing but to call it mockery and catastrophe is an over statement. but hey enjoy your SS DD, hope he doesn't topple over

He won't.

And how does that base MAKE sense? There's no building that looks like that. A window pane in front of a sliding building with a lions head on the side?

Enjoy a character that doesn't exist :)

Can I like both? I like the artistic approach and liberties taken with XM. I like that SS hit the comic version. I only have room for one so I have to choose SS version personally. As far as toppling over that's just silly talk.

Back