Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the same in Canada.

Take any price.

Add $40 for shipping.

Add 30% currency exchange.

Add $75-$100 duty.

This Daredevil PF for example is going to cost me WELL over $600... and he's a "cheaper" PF. The Spidey Pre-order will be close to $800 when all is said and done.

Disgusting really.

The hobby is gettin real expensive real fast. Need to b super sure selective nowadays. Esp when mus take a loss on most items we want to sell now. :)

I'm the same in Canada.

Take any price.

Add $40 for shipping.

Add 30% currency exchange.

Add $75-$100 duty.

This Daredevil PF for example is going to cost me WELL over $600... and he's a "cheaper" PF. The Spidey Pre-order will be close to $800 when all is said and done.

Disgusting really.

that really stinks bro. really feel bad for our fellow international collectors.

What are the odds this gets pushed back again?

Any confident this is shipping soon?

My final flexpay is set for September 5th on DareDevil (originally delayed from Aug 5).
I can only assume we won't be seeing this guy as SS hasn't posted any final production pics. Hope I'm wrong. Would be great to get a surprise shipping notice in the next week. The next 3-4 months should be fun assuming all release dates stick!
September: Daredevil PF, ECC 1:1 Baby Groot, ECC 1:1 The Grey Alien
October: Pinhead PF, Red Death PF
November: COTD Death's Siren PF
Dec: COTD Valkyrie PF

You never know. The Reeve pf was already leaning out of the box for me and other collectors.

The Reeve Design was pretty flawed to begin with. Placing a figure to once side of a base with nothing under the actual figure for stability is pretty risky. Basically all the stability is at the center of the base so placing him outside that area even if he's light might cause a major issue.

ReeveDesign.jpg

At least with Daredevil the design has a cross section support with the base but it's still small as it's only his foot. What I'm hoping, as illustrated with the blue line I drew in is that they added a support rod that runs up his leg.

daredevil design.jpg

From that angle it does look scary . Hopefully no lean issue for this

The Reeve Design was pretty flawed to begin with. Placing a figure to once side of a base with nothing under the actual figure for stability is pretty risky. Basically all the stability is at the center of the base so placing him outside that area even if he's light might cause a major issue.

View attachment 206286

At least with Daredevil the design has a cross section support with the base but it's still small as it's only his foot. What I'm hoping, as illustrated with the blue line I drew in is that they added a support rod that runs up his leg.

View attachment 206287

Holy crap! Wasn't aware of that issue, ontop of it looking horrible (my opinion).

From that angle it does look scary . Hopefully no lean issue for this

The design on the Reeve PF has so much fail. Honestly we can discuss each point of whats wrong with it in length for at least a few hours. I doubt DD will have any lean the weight goes over the center. It should be really stable (as long as the pads aren't placed wonky). I can understand any worry after seeing such poor design in statues like Reeve and Supergirl, like someone had to ok this ****? Who fell asleep at the wheel? Heres to hoping SS learned from their prior blunders

Back