Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So have us. :lol

Hugs for everyone!

tobey-cry.jpg

What about emo Tobey in spidey 3?

And I blame Raimi for that.

I still really enjoyed SM3. Lots of missed potential, but still a good Spider-Man movie. Do I think the new ones were much better? Yes. Do I think the Raimi Trilogy is good? Yes.

It IS okay to like them. :lecture :lol

They were good. Spidey 2 is still my fav out of the 5 that are out. 3 was a let down but only because it could have had so much more potential. I still enjoyed it for the most part though.

The recent two make me feel empty lol. Only because they didn't end the series properly.

Oh, please.....

Tobey was good. IMO, not a good as Garfield, BUT he fit the bill at the time for the vision that Raimi had. Seriously miss those times. Great movies still.

I'm just messing with you. Spiderman 2 is still my favorite spidey movie. Spiderman 3 was just so bad. I really like Garfield and Stone, but the story was very close to 3. Just trying to do too much.

I think Garfield was a better Spidey in a worse movie. But you gotta love ASM2 though. Without it we wouldn't be having Spidey back in the MCU.

Any indication we are getting a yellow costume version of this statue? I want to order but Im trying to hold out to see if we get a Yellow.

I'm just messing with you. Spiderman 2 is still my favorite spidey movie. Spiderman 3 was just so bad. I really like Garfield and Stone, but the story was very close to 3. Just trying to do too much.

No, I can definitely appreciate where you're coming from! I feel that rushed the Goblin for sure, but all-in-all, still really enjoyed ASM2.

I think I was drawn to that second series a lot. I liked where they were heading with ASM, but just couldn't finish the overall story. I was really intrigued though.

Any indication we are getting a yellow costume version of this statue? I want to order but Im trying to hold out to see if we get a Yellow.

Nothing that I've heard.

I keep hoping this is going to ship early....

I think the Doom shipping a month earlier spoiled me.

No, I can definitely appreciate where you're coming from! I feel that rushed the Goblin for sure, but all-in-all, still really enjoyed ASM2.

I think I was drawn to that second series a lot. I liked where they were heading with ASM, but just couldn't finish the overall story. I was really intrigued though.

Me too. I think Sony dropped the ball when they tried to squeeze in the sinister six. They got greedy seeing how well avengers did.

Back