Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never liked their weird strappy, "I look like I race Dirt Bikes" take on the costume.

Yea I just had too many issues with that piece to pursue it. Between all those straps for no reason, the noticeable seem at the waist, the pipe bomb billy clubs which didn't match the holster, and the laughing man second head, I had to pass on the whole thing. It just didn't gel. Almost like the art directors really didn't understand who Daredevil is or much of his persona anyway.

i agree and the only variant can be yellow and black that was his first costume :)

It's dark brown really.

I think the maskless headsculpt ruined it for me. I know it's just an extra, but it kinda showed me a side of the piece that seems a. It too happy to be daredevil. So even with the masked portrait I still saw the same expression.

The more I look at my preorders -- the more I think about canceling
I like Daredevil, I grew up on the comics ... it's just that this piece doesn't really compliment other pieces in my collection and vice versa.

I have an empty shelf with Punisher in there so maybe those two can go together (both are kinda outliers in my collection).

Everything else fits, just not these two.
*shrugs*

I like Daredevil, I grew up on the comics ... it's just that this piece doesn't really compliment other pieces in my collection and vice versa.

I have an empty shelf with Punisher in there so maybe those two can go together (both are kinda outliers in my collection).

*shrugs*

Which other piece are you talking about?

Maybe cancel modern thor

Punisher is the other piece that sticks out like a sore thumb

Too museum pose ish

I guess my collection is mostly xmen hulks avengers and spiderman rogues with a few DC pieces

I plan to pair up my DD with Spidey...Punisher is too museum and I am waiting/hoping for a action posed to be released some day.

Maybe cancel modern thor

Punisher is the other piece that sticks out like a sore thumb

Too museum pose ish

I guess my collection is mostly xmen hulks avengers and spiderman rogues with a few DC pieces

Keep the modern Thor. It's going to be a beaut. Write that down.

yup. no question. definitive. :hi5:

I'm telling you guys. A color variant will mind blowing. Even if you aren't a fan of the suit, I'm willing to bet it will turn some heads. :rock

friday-damn-gif.gif

*shrugs*

This is how I'm displaying my Marvel Stuff that I have and are on PO so far...need some others to fill it out though.
Marvel Display.jpg

Good call on Doom and Red Skull displayed together. That looks cool

If I am able to sell my Colossus Nick Fury comiquettes and Bucky Cap PF ex

Id opt for Doom maybe -- to go next to my original Red Skull pf

Undecided if i should display Modern Thor with Red Hulk or Green Hulk

Rhino comiquette will be displayed with new Spidey pf or symbiote spidey

Good call on Doom and Red Skull displayed together. That looks cool

If I am able to sell my Colossus Nick Fury comiquettes and Bucky Cap PF ex

Id opt for Doom maybe -- to go next to my original Red Skull pf

Undecided if i should display Modern Thor with Red Hulk or Green Hulk

Rhino comiquette will be displayed with new Spidey pf or symbiote spidey

Well I need I Modern Cap and a Comic or close to Iron Man for the upper left corner, and a Ghost Rider for the Upper right corner. Then a Loki and Thanos for the Lower Left and well let's just say a lot for the lower right :lol

Back