Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this thread had fallen to page 3...can't believe there is so little love for this piece. I gotta readjust my funds and order this. It's damn boss.

I like this and I will order it but haven't yet. I'd like to pay for a few things over the next few months before I PO this. But there's also more PFs down the line I want...ASM 2, Vader, Fett, whenever Emma Frost pops up...I hope there's no more surprises I want because I'm not skipping DD.

I'm glad this has no EX so I don't have to worry about ordering it right now. But if the ES on this is relatively low it's gonna get a lot of fans all of a sudden! Then I'll have to order it before I really want to, I'm not doing wait lists.

Hahaha people have forgotten about DD in such a short time.

I like this and I will order it but haven't yet. I'd like to pay for a few things over the next few months before I PO this. But there's also more PFs down the line I want...ASM 2, Vader, Fett, whenever Emma Frost pops up...I hope there's no more surprises I want because I'm not skipping DD.

I'm glad this has no EX so I don't have to worry about ordering it right now. But if the ES on this is relatively low it's gonna get a lot of fans all of a sudden! Then I'll have to order it before I really want to, I'm not doing wait lists.

Go the BBTS route. Trading futue SS points for no NRD. On a piece with no EX...That is usually what I will do, and it leaves you an out if you can't or decide you dont want it later.

Go the BBTS route. Trading futue SS points for no NRD. On a piece with no EX...That is usually what I will do, and it leaves you an out if you can't or decide you dont want it later.

BBTS is viable for someone in Germany?

I don't know, overall I like it. I just think the base could have been cooler. I've see seen some amazing bases come outta sideshow and as long as we waited for this I expected something much cooler than some statue pieces. Keaton got a spiral staircase complete with bats. Spiderman gets an entire wall complete with outlets, brick and mortar. What is DD? Mince meat? Sorry if I'm being a bit of a downer. I do like the sculpt though.

I don't know, overall I like it. I just think the base could have been cooler. I've see seen some amazing bases come outta sideshow and as long as we waited for this I expected something much cooler than some statue pieces. Keaton got a spiral staircase complete with bats. Spiderman gets an entire wall complete with outlets, brick and mortar. What is DD? Mince meat? Sorry if I'm being a bit of a downer. I do like the sculpt though.

The base is not what I expected. I think they went the "artsy" route instead of the "realism" route with this. Some people will appreciate that, others won't.

I quite like the base as I think it offers a lot of symbolism for the character.

The base is not what I expected. I think they went the "artsy" route instead of the "realism" route with this. Some people will appreciate that, others won't.

I quite like the base as I think it offers a lot of symbolism for the character.

I get the symbolism. Just not what I expected. I have to live with that. I suspect based on the fact that this thing was already three pages back makes me believe I wasn't the only one thinking it.

I get the symbolism. Just not what I expected. I have to live with that. I suspect based on the fact that this thing was already three pages back makes me believe I wasn't the only one thinking it.

You're definitely not alone. Seems many people don't like it. I think the fact that I do like it puts me in the minority.

Back