Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Hard Hero make this DD too and what scale is it ?

1678daredevilMiniStatue1_17092010_233517.jpg

No, it's not a pose you see DD in often. But the interpretation of it...charging out to defend a broken justice system...does represent the character. SS maybe were trying to get a bit too "artsy" with this one instead of just keeping it simple.

I don't think we were ever going to see an upside down PF, or anything with a significant action pose, though, given that most PF's have pretty generic poses, imo.

I just wish the HH daredevil was easier to find...I want to get one to go with this PF.

A tear of symbolism just fell from my eye

Great post fine sir

...the interpretation of it...charging out to defend a broken justice system...does represent the character...

AWESOME description of this piece, Bmutha! That quotation should be displayed with the statue for those that do not see it.

In still wondering what the EX was and why it was dropped. I have no doubt that there was something in the works initially.

No, it's not a pose you see DD in often. But the interpretation of it...charging out to defend a broken justice system...does represent the character. SS maybe were trying to get a bit too "artsy" with this one instead of just keeping it simple.

:goodpost:
You nailed it bro.

I decided to place an order, I don't have any DD stuff and I really dig it the more I look at it.

Good man!

Thanks man! Really stoked for this. I gotta catch up on the recent Mark Waid run. One of those covers would be a cool background for this piece. I thought your opinions on this were balanced and definitely helped me make a decision, and I dug your recent post about the representation of the DD. That base is simply beautiful...Any chance there is a last minute EX? Has SSC done that before?

thanks yeah haha, figured it couldn't hurt to ask though. :panic:

I was hoping it would come with a Ben Affleck extra head. :pray::rotfl

Oh man, that would be great! I ended up picking up that hard hero DD variant on ebay. Love that pose...

I saw the red one on there too but 450, seemed way too pricey for me. Opted to spend money on this PF.

Back