Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Daredevil Premium format!

Not a chance. :lol

That kind of brings up an interesting question though. When does their license with Marvel expire and will they get an option to renew?

I just think SS have learnt from HT. HT didn't use to revisit the same character twice until they started making Iron Man figures which sell like crazy so it didn't take long for them to realise why make so many lesser known characters when they can make an absolute killing by revisiting the big guns more often. I think this will become the norm now for SS. Expect a new 1/4 Spidey soon we know Dr Doom is coming & I'm sure there will be new Captain America's, Thor's & Hulks not much longer after the new ones release. I think it's a good thing though.

I'm definitely going to have to cancel one or two pieces though. My Pre-order list seems to have got bigger each week :(

Wow!!!
FFS! SLOW DOWN SS

Tell me about it. It's been none stop, like a huge announcement each week. I remember saying I'll only focus on comic DC & Marvel characters so things don't get out control but that's still happened

They're squeezing us dry.
Do you think they're planning on retiring next year? :lol

I just think SS have learnt from HT. HT didn't use to revisit the same character twice until they started making Iron Man figures which sell like crazy so it didn't take long for them to realise why make so many lesser known characters when they can make an absolute killing by revisiting the big guns more often. I think this will become the norm now for SS. Expect a new 1/4 Spidey soon we know Dr Doom is coming & I'm sure there will be new Captain America's, Thor's & Hulks not much longer after the new ones release. I think it's a good thing though.

Honestly, I know they are just meeting the demand, but damn damn double damn.... Is that not almost ONE HUGE MARVEL release a week for like the last two months??? Talk about going to the well...lol

Yessssss!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I think CC is trying to tell us something with his new avi and sig. :lol

Honestly, I know they are just meeting the demand, but damn damn double damn.... Is that not almost ONE HUGE MARVEL release a week for like the last two months??? Talk about going to the well...lol

End of last year/Beginning of this year was DC Keaton Batman PF,Reeve Superman PF, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, then they tossed a little Ivy to mix things up last week, and Marvel has been hitting on all cylinders Thor,3 Hulks, Jean Grey now Daredevil...my PO's are getting crazy.

I can't keep up with this **** :lol

You're not allowed to say that, did you PO Hulk yet? Lol imagine they announce TMNT PFs too lmfao. I'm going to get a part time job

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

One of my favorites and will look nice next to Punisher!

Whoa! Nice to see this guy showing up. More pics more pics!

Back