Marvel Daredevil Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Daredevil Premium format!

Also, if everyone could go cancel their Spidey com exclusives and Captain America Exclusives to get this, that'd be great.
lumberg-office-space_320.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Not gonna lie. I was surprised that they didn't unveil the ASM piece today. Would have made more sense. Can't complain though.

Damn. Just about to throw down for the Cap shield from Efx too. Need more pics!

I'm still trying to squeeze a Hulk in my plans and they throw this in the bag :slap

Sounds like me.

Decisions. Decisions.

Only now I'm waiting for a new Spider-Man piece as the final 'nail in the coffin.'

I'm waiting for an onslaught of tweets to Sideshow that say 'SLOW DOWN!!!!' :lol

I'm still trying to squeeze a Hulk in my plans and they throw this in the bag :slap

Tell me about it. It's been none stop, like a huge announcement each week. I remember saying I'll only focus on comic DC & Marvel characters so things don't get out control but that's still happened

Sounds like me.

Decisions. Decisions.

Only now I'm waiting for a new Spider-Man piece as the final 'nail in the coffin.'

Yeah. I hope my Spidey com waitlist doesn't go through until they reveal the Spidey movie pf

They're squeezing us dry.
Do you think they're planning on retiring next year? :lol

Not a chance. :lol

That kind of brings up an interesting question though. When does their license with Marvel expire and will they get an option to renew?

At this rate they won't need to, everything will be out there!

That's true. I'm kind of shocked as of late. Lots going on. I never thought I'd see a Spider-Man 2099 piece, but with the rate that they're going through A-listers, etc. etc., I think we've got a chance. :lol

Back