Marvel characters that should be made into PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone play xmen legends 2? Apocalypse looks amazing and has a cape. Perfect pf, would be a dream. And the sinister, prof x in yellow chair and a suit with tie would be sick. how about a beast with a lab coat that could be awesome.

Phoenix is so overdue already. She can really be a grail if they do her properly. And make the ex dark phoenix id get both day 1.

I have a feeling the next female PF is Jean Grey or Phoenix...now the long agonizing wait.
If they release a quality Jean Grey Phoenix in 1/4th, I would buy a regular and Dark Phoenix in a heartbeat.

I just pray that they don't release her in 1/5th...I would cry. :(

A Phoenix PF in the original green would go great with the Wolverine & Storm PFs. We'd have about half the Phoenix Saga and Dark Phoenix Saga roster.

I doubt they'd do Regular Phoenix and Dark Phoenix as the EX. I think it'll be like how they did Iron Spidey/BiB, IM/Stealth IM, Hulk/Red Hulk, Spidey PFs & Thing/Modern Thing. One (maybe green?) will be realesed as Reg and EX with an extra head and print. Then they'll do the other (probably red) months later in one version, no EX. Might even do a limited white & gold version like Jean is now.

I think a Rhino PF would be awesome. No part of his costume would be cloth though so they would have to include him holding a torn up Spider-Man costume/mask in his hand. Switchout portraits would be cool with a modernized Romita-style face and head.

All i know is lego is making an iron fist before sideshow.... imo there is something wrong with that. (hurry up sideshow and prove me wrong!)

I agree, Venom is an alien symbiote, not a punisher / venom hybrid.

It's still a symbiote, just being utilised in a different way.

All i know is lego is making an iron fist before sideshow.... imo there is something wrong with that. (hurry up sideshow and prove me wrong!)

Agreed, i'm getting the Iron Fist Lego as i love Marvel and lego, but C'MON SIDESHOW :gah: :impatient:

Phoenix (reg, dark, white)
Angel
Beast
Iceman
Emma Frost
Storm (Jim Lee)
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Spiderwoman
Black Widow
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Johnny Storm/Torch
Daredevil
Mr. Sinister
Magneto
Juggernaut
Apocalypse
Thanos
Warlock (starlin)

My updated list:

1. Ghost Rider
2. Omega Red
3. Scarlet Spider
4. Punisher
5. Magneto
6. Deadpool
7. Blade
8. Kain(Spidey villian)
9. X-Force Wolverine
10. Modern Thor
11. Winter Soldier
12. Morbius: The living vampire
13. Banshee
14. Daredevil

I've got a few in mind that it would be nice to see.

1. Magneto - Enough said.
2. Scarlet Witch - :drool
3. Daken - He's got a great character design and the perfect outfit for a Premium Format figure.
4. A few Spider-Man villains would be perfect for PFs, like Doctor Octopus, Electro, even Sandman, just to name a few.
5. I think if he were done correctly, Johnny Storm would make a great PF.

I hate to mention characters that have all been brought up, but those are just a few I would like to see done.

It'd never happen cos he isn't a well known character but i'd love a T-Ray PF...

T-Ray_%28Earth-616%29.png

Back