• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel 9/11 Captain America Statue VHTF MIB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkDaysinVegas

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought that it be appropriate being 9/11 and all,to offer this MIB "Marvel Milestones" Captain America 9/11 tribute statue. These statues are becoming extremely hard to find now. It contains a COA and (2) versions of "our" American Flag. One that looks burned up and a clean version. There is one on Evilbay now for over $500. I'm asking $435 OBO shipped for this item. Feel free to make inquires.

P1016625.jpg

p1016626.jpg

Last edited:
i thought that this little musical gem would be appropriate :D (NSFW)

CAUTION: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT ADULT LANGUAGE. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK LINK IF YOU ARE AT WORK OR AROUND YOUR PARENTS, BABIES, INFANTS, TODDLERS, EXCESSIVELY OLD PEOPLE, OR ANYONE ELSE WITH VERY LITTLE OR POSSIBLY EVEN NO SENSE OF HUMOR AND/OR MAY BE OFFENDED BY THE GOOD OL' F-BOMBER. ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq2_YKQGE_U

Last edited:
Great statue! To think, about 6 months ago I could've gotten one for $80 in a private sale.

Got home and saw what they were going for on the 'bay, and proceeded to kick myself and cry.

Good luck with the sale!

Great statue! To think, about 6 months ago I could've gotten one for $80 in a private sale.

Got home and saw what they were going for on the 'bay, and proceeded to kick myself and cry.

Good luck with the sale!

i woulda kicked myself in the balls :monkey1

Prices lowered. No one is interested in this piece? :huh

This is one awesome piece! I honestly have never even seen it before and had I not my SS Capt. PF.........well.......:naughty.

Just for kicks, how tall is it compared to the Sideshow PF Capt.? This piece looks pretty big too.

Looks like the box says it's 13" inches tall.:D

Good eye, AR! I didn't even see that! So it is smaller than the Sideshow PF, but still a pretty iconic piece to say the least, esp. with the pose and the flag. I mean it's Captain America !!!!!

Good luck on the sale, DarkDays. A great looking piece.

Mine is gonna say packed up for now because I have a potential buyer. :monkey3
i really wish i could get this but unfortunately have to pass on it. as badly as i want this piece, i am sure if i got it my wife would string my junk up from the nearest tree.

i really hope this one finds a good home.

it is a sacred to me (that day hit me harder than i thought possible), so i will be pissed if a flipper buys it.

Last edited:
would you happen to have a Marvel Milestones Spiderman on Flagpole you're willing to let go?

Back