MARSDIVINE, Thoughts on quality?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkinawaHai!

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greetings,
I have been closely monitoring the Japanese Tanker set from MARSDIVINE but the price point is killing me. How is the quality of their products? I cannot find much information on them. Anyone familiar with their products? Thank you in advance.

I bought two of their German chickenwire helmets and they are very good. I then bought a camo smock and it was too big and baggy on my figure (DID body), the arms were too long. It was too wide and too long, proportion wise it wasn't good. I heard that figure is quite good, the tanker one. If buying the entire figure I'd assume its fine, but if buying parts and clothing to fit other body's I couldn't answer that for you. I don't think they use real leather for belts and straps etc.

Last edited:
Thank you for the response. I have been having a hard time finding information on this company. I will take the plunge and purchase a few parted out pieces for a future kit bash.

Back