Mars Toys 1/6-scale Heisenberg Say My Name Costume / Head set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do the two sculpts compare to each other? I always thought the Threezero looked off.

I got him through Facebook, but consistently selling cheap through ebay.

One has just sold on UK ebay this week for 36 pounds. Usually sells around 100 pounds.

I prefer the threezero. The headsculpts are extremely similar to me (though I admit the glasses are not very good on the threezero but I'm not using them). I do not want the "damaged" look on Walter and you also get the much needed heisenberg hat and shades for the proper heisenberg image.

Jacket removed (looks better in just shirt), water treated clothes, I think the threezero really stands up.

Now, finding a Saul Goodman for less than a kings ransom, that's the tricky bit.

Love to see some pics if you guys feel like showing off your figures.

Personally, I'd love to have a Walter 2st season in green shirt and skivvies. I think that would look hilarious on the shelf.

After that, Heisenberg seems the way to go -- his alter ego (or true self).

Idk if OSK still has them, but for a while he sold real metal glasses in the style of Walter for like $9. They really made all the difference for the 3Z figure.

Idk if OSK still has them, but for a while he sold real metal glasses in the style of Walter for like $9. They really made all the difference for the 3Z figure.

Thanks for the heads up on that, just picked some up a pair from Onesixthkit.

Those are on my 3Z Heisenberg. I'll try to remember to post a pic of my BB set up later. I ended up ordering this Mars set from Kit. Really wanted the green shirted Walt for the Face-Off with Fring.

Personally, I'd love to have a Walter 2st season in green shirt and skivvies. I think that would look hilarious on the shelf.

304a4d5e653e151ae814c67e451f5bbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a couple of photos Wor-Gar (I had to wait for the body to arrive), I'm going to display him with the CGL "Bio-hazard Boy" Jesse set.
The photos are objectively terrible, my apologies!

Love that idea about the early ("skivves" :rotfl ) Walt figure! I'd buy that.

IMG_5669[2053].jpg

IMG_5670[2055].jpg

IMG_5674[2063].jpg

Mars Toys

Update.
==========
→The second round of MAT001 will be released around the end of the month.
→MAT002 will be released soon due to the need to adjust the casting accuracy (it is still working, please be patient.)

175969831_310625003998460_6422745343519147114_n.jpg

176159574_310624960665131_7350813682710680963_n.jpg

174610316_310624970665130_4234493202671461883_n.jpg

Darn, I just put a deposit for the Present Toys Gus.

Should of waited to see how this one turns out.

Did anyone ever get the Heisenberg outfit from Mars Toys? I ordered it from a vendor on eBay a while back and was told the wait time was near the end of May. I have not seen another seller with it available right now, all are back ordered.

Picked up the Mars Toys set, and while the paint apps on the headsculpt are very nice, there's something about the eyes that is really throwing it off for me. i don't know if it's how they're painted, or how they're sculpted, but for me, the eyes are really throwing off the Bryan Cranston likeness. I think it's perhaps the eye shape, and over embellished hooding, which casts a weird shadow over his eyes.

So I've now ordered the TZ version, as I think they nailed the likeness more successfully, despite the paint apps appearing a bit inferior in photos, and that seam.

Going to take the best elements of both, and see what I can come up with!

For anyone wondering, here's what the Mars Toys glasses and wardrobe look like with the Threezero sculpt.

Attachments

• PXL_20220415_230204508~2.jpg
    PXL_20220415_230204508~2.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 25
Picked this up a few months ago from OneSixthOutfitters on a restock, along with a decent WorldBox body. Pretty happy to have Heisenberg back in the mix, after selling the old 3zero fig. Added the snubnose, crystal blue, and duffle bag of cash to complete the display :rock

IMG_9574.jpeg
IMG_9576.jpeg

Back