Mars Toys 1/6 Jervis Tetch - The Mad Hatter (Batman '66)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys are going deep. But I want to see Catwoman and Batgirl before this. But, if they’re going this deep, Bookworm, King Tut, Egghead and Mr. freeze are musts as well.

Mr Freeze and Egghead I like, and would look good on the shelf.

King Tut would be huge, but I just never liked him. He was too goofy, even for a goofy show. He does have quite a dramatic outfit though.

Bookworm... never liked him or his bland brown outfit.

Absolute no-buys: Louie the Lilac, Lola Lasagna, the Siren, the Ffoggs, Ma Parker, Shame, Black Widow, Chandell, Colonel Gumm, Dr Spellcraft, Minerva... guest-star garbage.

I fixed the above for you ;)

Kidding, but definitely agree that we need to see pre-orders and production releases take priority!
Oh we definitely need at least one 66 Catwoman as well.

It feels like Mars show teasers of stuff then radio silence for a year or more. 😏

Each iteration of bats, the ladies get less attractive..

Keaton's ladies were top notch.

All well and good... After 3 - 4 years I'm no longer so optimistic about Mars Toys. Too many unpublished announcements are simply still open. I'm rather cautiously optimistic... Black Soldier Collectible Action Figurine 1/6 Mars Toys MAT011 / The Bar Boss (Striped Suit) Collectible Action Figure 1/6 Mars Toys x Six Feet Lane Studio SS002B / Gus Fring Pack of 2 Collectible Action Figures 1/6 Mars Toys MAT010 and more. 👀🤷‍♂️

All well and good... After 3 - 4 years I'm no longer so optimistic about Mars Toys. Too many unpublished announcements are simply still open. I'm rather cautiously optimistic... Black Soldier Collectible Action Figurine 1/6 Mars Toys MAT011 / The Bar Boss (Striped Suit) Collectible Action Figure 1/6 Mars Toys x Six Feet Lane Studio SS002B / Gus Fring Pack of 2 Collectible Action Figures 1/6 Mars Toys MAT010 and more. 👀🤷‍♂️

It’s pretty bad. I don’t know why I’m even excited for preorders to open for their Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face when the same thing is just going to happen again. They can’t even get something as seemingly simple as the 66 Joker surfboard released.

I want their figures, they make fantastic figures based on characters who will likely never get figures otherwise, but I’m terrified they’re going to split town or get busted by Warner before we even see all four 1966 villains released - then we’ll be truly, and likely forever stuck without any “complete” collections.

Right there with you. I was beyond excited at the possibility of Batman and Robin 1966 alongside the four main rogues. I thought the Riddler would've been delivered, the Penguin up for PO and Catwoman (Newmar is the only option) full reveal. At this point, if it happens at all it'll be about 4-5 years down the road. I don't need to see the Mad Hatter teased, although I recognize that digital sculpt teases are really easy to do and it seems Mars is trying to maintain excitement for their various lines. At some point, that enthusiasm turns to lack of patience in this hobby...

it seems Mars is trying to maintain excitement for their various lines. At some point, that enthusiasm turns to lack of patience in this hobby...

There’s always tons of excitement whenever Mars actually releases figures. Mars has liked comments on facebook defending them that say the teases are appreciated as they “communicate a commitment to the line”… but what good is that when they hardly release anything and have so many outstanding preorders with zero updates?

I don’t know what sort of factory issues they’ve been facing, or if they still are, but it’s maddening waiting on so many other figures to be released, only for them to post teasers for ****ing 89 Vicki Vale, 66 Alfred, and 66 Mad Hatter.

The thing is when Mars does actually release figures they normally turn out pretty well. Agreed that they are slow though.

Last edited:
Mr Freeze and Egghead I like, and would look good on the shelf.

King Tut would be huge, but I just never liked him. He was too goofy, even for a goofy show. He does have quite a dramatic outfit though.

Bookworm... never liked him or his bland brown outfit.

Absolute no-buys: Louie the Lilac, Lola Lasagna, the Siren, the Ffoggs, Ma Parker, Shame, Black Widow, Chandell, Colonel Gumm, Dr Spellcraft, Minerva... guest-star garbage.
Your mentioning Colonel Gumm has me wondering if Mars would ever tackle The Green Hornet and Kato.

Back