Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No both must be in a fedora and coat.
Ha! it's been so long (just once in 97), since I actually seen it, I honestly forgot he even wore that "disguise?". :lol
8nz22i.gif

8nz1ec.gif

Now I'd definitely want him dressed with that outrageous option. :p
Back then they really just saw him as a mindless goon.
Though at least Animated series suit, tie & Fedora Bane, looked sharp as f!!!
I believe he was channeling the "real" Blue Demon.
8114d9607ac9e3af64ac5c2f95eeb517.gif

ee463f678743a456a26ffe44ede6d329.gif

It's curious in other media they constantly put him at the behest of exceptional ambitious woman, they just keep switching them out.
Ivy
Candice
Talia
While in the comics , he really was more self driven, with his own purpose and agency.

Last edited:
Ha! it's been so long (just once in 97), since I actually seen it, I honestly forgot he even wore that "disguise?". :lol
8nz22i.gif

8nz1ec.gif

Now I'd defiantly want him dressed with that outrageous option. :p
Back then they really just saw him as a mindless goon.
Though at least Animated series suit, tie & Fedora Bane, looked sharp as f!!!
I believe he was channeling the "real" Blue Demon.
8114d9607ac9e3af64ac5c2f95eeb517.gif

ee463f678743a456a26ffe44ede6d329.gif

It's curious in other media they constantly put him at the behest of exceptional ambitious woman, they just keep switching them out.
Ivy
Candice
Talia
While in the comics , he really was more self driven, with his own purpose and agency.
He's also intellectually equal to Bruce.

The terrifying combo of Brains and Brawn.

Say what you will about the writing for Batman & Robin's Bane but his visual design is bar none the best outside the comics (IMO). I would actually love to have a Poison Ivy & Bane 2-pack to finally make the "Every Poison Ivy action figure comes complete with HIM!" line a reality. Isn't it crazy that hasn't happened yet?

...But I want that Two-Face first. And Returns Catwoman next!

Jeezus... I'm rethinking this purchase now.

He'll be quiet in your collection lol

Not to derail the thread but obviously the team behind Forever must have had a motto of "try to outdo Jack Nicholson" for their villains. They wanted to get away from the darkness of Returns and do better than it did at the box office but since they couldn't use the Joker they just made the villains act the same. Carrey was obviously going to go balls to the walls but TLJ's performance was so ridiculous, basically trying to outdo Carrey when he should have taken a note from Jeff Daniel's book from a year prior where Daniels did his own thing instead of trying to top Carrey in Dumb & Dumber.

There are definitely glimpses of a good Harvey performance, especially our introduction when he's doing his monologue to the tied up cop, but all the cackling and jumping around ruins it. Also, during the flashback to how he got acid in his face, was Batman in the jury box or something? Why was he in court lol

Anyway, I do enjoy Forever for what it is despite its flaws. I enjoyed Kilmer in the role even though I was bummed Burton and Keaton were gone and I loved that we finally got Robin. I own those HT figures and I have the Mars Toys Riddler on pre-order. I feel like this Two-Face should stand beside them so will probably get it.

There are definitely glimpses of a good Harvey performance, especially our introduction when he's doing his monologue to the tied up cop, but all the cackling and jumping around ruins it. Also, during the flashback to how he got acid in his face, was Batman in the jury box or something? Why was he in court lol

Very much so.
There's also that line he says to Riddler:

"You have broken into our hideout. You have violated the sanctity of our lair. For this we should crush your bones into POWDER. However, you do pose a very interesting proposition: therefore, heads, we accept, and tails, we blow your damned head off."

Back