Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they’d included three heads with this guy. Jim Carrey is wildly expressive - it would’ve been fun to have one more option, even if it was just an unhatted version of the hat sculpt (which has the stronger likeness imo).

I don’t know why, but I’m ridiculously excited for this - especially after seeing Mars’ Keaton Wayne and new Jack Joker. I really hope they knock this one out of the park too.

No one has suggested her from what I’ve seen, but have they mentioned anything about the potential of an Uma Thurman Poison Ivy? Bane would be sick too.

I wish they’d included three heads with this guy. Jim Carrey is wildly expressive - it would’ve been fun to have one more option, even if it was just an unhatted version of the hat sculpt (which has the stronger likeness imo).

I don’t know why, but I’m ridiculously excited for this - especially after seeing Mars’ Keaton Wayne and new Jack Joker. I really hope they knock this one out of the park too.

No one has suggested her from what I’ve seen, but have they mentioned anything about the potential of an Uma Thurman Poison Ivy? Bane would be sick too.
I think Poison Ivy is the one figure they haven't teased or hinted at from the Burton/Schumacher. We've gotten renders of Catwoman, Penguin, Two Face and Arnold.

I wonder if they are waiting on that one since the sculpted hair on that one would be tricky?

Females are notoriously difficult... realistic ones anyway. And a lot of guys just don't buy female dolls.
True, you have guys on the bored who are very touchy about that and won't even buy rooted male figures b/c "I don't collect dolls"

A fellow boardy that I don't even have a problem with (and typically agree with what they post) even put me on ignore when I inquired why that was such a big deal to them :lol

li37b20bob061.gif

At this point, I'm confident with Mars ability to do fantastic male figures in nicely tailored suits. Less confident on the men-in-tights figures, like '66 Batman and Robin. We'll see how they fair on female forms.

But regardless, I'm POing ALL the Bat-villains they make. I think they'll do a great job with the JAWS crew and the BOND characters as well if they ever get to those.

At this point, I'm confident with Mars ability to do fantastic male figures in nicely tailored suits. Less confident on the men-in-tights figures, like '66 Batman and Robin. We'll see how they fair on female forms.

But regardless, I'm POing ALL the Bat-villains they make. I think they'll do a great job with the JAWS crew and the BOND characters as well if they ever get to those.
I wanna see the Newmar prototype soooo bad. That's the last of the four main rogues and the one I'm both most excited and apprehensive about.

Woah, that’s way fast after Keaton and Jack.

I wonder why Mars’ figures were taking forever, but now suddenly seem to be releasing rapidfire?

According to Breda's live today this will be out in the next few weeks. Really glad I just about got in before it was taken down.

Also curious to see Asmus new ace Ventura 😂😂
Great news! I‘ve been excited to add this guy to my Batman Forever line-up since he was announced. Looking forward to seeing Breda’s early review of him.

I don’t know what to do with the main sculpt. It would be cool if it turned out that they fixed it, but I doubt it.

D62B1534-6F49-4520-B275-29171D1D1D3A.jpeg

FD8EF95E-44B5-458C-9372-66ED294B9DC7.jpeg

6C552099-850B-47A2-870F-4F354C55FEDE.jpeg

Here’s a cruddy phone edit I did:

A638A2C0-E89A-4B74-9D75-3EB7C129FA89.png

Made the hair redder, the mask brighter, lengthened the jaw, messed with his bottom teeth, the shape of the mask, lower eyelids.

What do you think?

Back