Marriage still not as good as Predator...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A poll of mail order bride husbands (whom use to pay for sex) for Bride magazine found that 80% rated the classic Schwarzenegger gore-fest as a more satisfying experience involving higher levels of excitement and intellectual stimulation than a lifetime commitment to some woman bought and paid for

First paragraph fixed.

I've seen my wife mad and I think I'd rather take my chances with the Pred. but that's a ridiculous article. :lol

This is hilarious. :lol

Tom Logan, 32, a solicitor from Finsbury Park, went so far as to have a Predator-themed wedding to wife Jane in July 2001.

He said: "At first she was against the idea but when she saw the dress with the string of rotting skulls around the midriff, she was made up.

"We filled the church full of smouldering jungle plants and made it look like the choir boys were hanging upside down from a branch with their stomachs cut open. It looked fantastic.

"When Jane's father walked her down the aisle we had the Vicar dress up as Predator, leap out from behind the altar and pretend to slit her throat.

"Fake blood sprayed everywhere and her dad fell to the floor screaming. He didn't have a clue what was going on. Meanwhile my Nan had some sort of vomiting fit, crossed herself and then collapsed in a heap."

He added: "We still go and see her about once a month but she's not really aware of other people anymore."

I have been married for 30 years this June. Having a little experience in the area I offer this thought. At least if I didn't like Predator, I could just walk out and all it would cost me is 7 bucks!

This is hilarious. :lol

Tom Logan, 32, a solicitor from Finsbury Park, went so far as to have a Predator-themed wedding to wife Jane in July 2001.

He said: "At first she was against the idea but when she saw the dress with the string of rotting skulls around the midriff, she was made up.

"We filled the church full of smouldering jungle plants and made it look like the choir boys were hanging upside down from a branch with their stomachs cut open. It looked fantastic.

"When Jane's father walked her down the aisle we had the Vicar dress up as Predator, leap out from behind the altar and pretend to slit her throat.

"Fake blood sprayed everywhere and her dad fell to the floor screaming. He didn't have a clue what was going on. Meanwhile my Nan had some sort of vomiting fit, crossed herself and then collapsed in a heap."

He added: "We still go and see her about once a month but she's not really aware of other people anymore."

as cool as that sounds and as much as I love Predator's, I wouldnt want a wedding like that, its bad enough to have to wear a tux for a whole day, but I couldnt wear a full Pred suit for a whole day in a hella hot, humid ass building. I guess the morale of the story is if you love Predator, don't get married :dunno

If one assumes the marriage lasting as long as the average Predator life span (cuz they always die losing), then it'll be a short-lived relationship.

I have been married for 30 years this June. Having a little experience in the area I offer this thought. At least if I didn't like Predator, I could just walk out and all it would cost me is 7 bucks!

:lecture :lecture You can always mute the Predator, the wife...not so much

My goodness! If you're that unhappy, then please don't stay in the relationship. Life is too short.

Back