Marlon Wayans, in my G.i. JOE?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd also be insulted that black actors almost always are the "comic relief" in these films. I mean, TRANSFORMERS was downright ridiculous about it.

Oh you just know they're going to have Marlon run around like a damn fool with his unfunny ass. That's why they got him :lol Never mind casting the RIGHT person for the character. They just need an excuse to have a token clown negro to keep some b^^^^ asses from complaining and completely ignore the true GI JOE fans who will ACTUALLY watch the movie. Like I said 95% of black people are cool about it and WANT the part casted correctly, but it's that 5% that like to act like stupid babies and just want an excuse to complain about something. But it also works both ways to just like the Spawn: Terry Fitzgerald character situation. In other words some of these casting directors have to think about the TRUE FANS and make us happy instead of pleasing a few radicals who like to bark all the time and most likely are not even fans to begin with. I say to hell with them.

Marlon Wayans was a horrible choice to play a Joe. I saw this thread and thought it was a joke.

He is a goofy bastard, and does not fit properly. I'm just saying that if he HAD to be in there, Why not make him one of the goofy joes?

He is a goofy bastard, and does not fit properly. I'm just saying that if he HAD to be in there, Why not make him one of the goofy joes?

Why not make him an American tourist in France that gets clobbered to death when the Eiffel Tower collapses? :huh PERFECT use of the actor for the Joe film. He adds brief comedy to the film, then when he dies, it gets serious.

Back