Marker's Man Cave *Caribbean style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Marker's Man Cave

Damn!!!!!!! I love those chains and pulleys!!!! All your poses and shelf integration is just :thud:

Still love your Predator pose too. Perfect.

Hey sorry guys, been sooo busy with other projects lately that I haven't been around the boards and hobby much. Too much housework!!!

Damn!!!!!!! I love those chains and pulleys!!!! All your poses and shelf integration is just :thud:

Still love your Predator pose too. Perfect.

Thanks man that means a lot! :hi5:

Sorry if it was mentioned and I missed it but what Boba is that?

That is the Medicom ROTJ version. IMO it kills what I've seen from Sideshow. The body is a good poser's dream :lol

New Babydoll PF. I absolutely love this piece. One of Sideshow's best imo.

file_zpsac2639e8.jpg

file_zps9e8cb018.jpg

file_zps95a1d115.jpg

file_zps4a1079ef.jpg

file_zpsde851d03.jpg

file_zps8f1898f8.jpg

file_zps3c855fd6.jpg

file_zpsb4979c14.jpg:original
[/QUOTE]

Put up some new lighting in the room with the help of Restoration Hardware. Moved the Geddes print and added a couple more comics to the wall where the Geddes print was.

file_zps2cfe6f63.jpg:original

file_zps0439a665.jpg:original

file_zps8510b5ae.jpg:original

file_zps36d5daa2.jpg:original

file_zps6367d1af.jpg:original

file_zpsb19d5277.jpg:original

file_zps86f2ec0b.jpg:original

file_zpsce5e0a9e.jpg:original

The magic of turn of the century electricity and light bulbs.

file_zpsce502f76.jpg:original

Ah and I almost forgot the best part. Also bought this aviator chair that I've always wanted. Been ogling it for years and since I recently sold 2 of my motorcycles, I figured I'd splurge on it.

file_zps1023275d.jpg:original

file_zpsc1f1b813.jpg:original

file_zpsa19f4368.jpg:original

file_zps77320efb.jpg:original

Next project is new floors! :lecture

That's the coolest chair I've ever seen. Looks like it came out of a Flash Gordon rocket ship.

The collection/setup is looking amazing, man, but OMG, that chair...:thud:

Awesome scores, those are both great pieces! I really dig the hanging Luke, btw. :rock

Thanks Dane, yea ever since HT showed the Luke I knew my setup would consist of something like that. Then to get the droids to pretty much cap off my SW collection was just awesome. Not that they are my favorite characters from the series or anything, but I just think nothing says "Star Wars" more than the Droids can. Somehow more so than even Vader. And since I only wanted (and could fit) one SW 1/4 piece, it just had to be them.

But it's not like I'm done exactly with SW. I still need some more OP figures like ANH Han, Hoth Han, a Chewie somehow, etc. but I'm slowly getting to the completion point. Trouble is there is just so many awesome characters from the series it never ends :lol

Thanks Dane, yea ever since HT showed the Luke I knew my setup would consist of something like that. Then to get the droids to pretty much cap off my SW collection was just awesome. Not that they are my favorite characters from the series or anything, but I just think nothing says "Star Wars" more than the Droids can. Somehow more so than even Vader. And since I only wanted (and could fit) one SW 1/4 piece, it just had to be them.

But it's not like I'm done exactly with SW. I still need some more OP figures like ANH Han, Hoth Han, a Chewie somehow, etc. but I'm slowly getting to the completion point. Trouble is there is just so many awesome characters from the series it never ends :lol

I know exactly what you mean about the droids, I feel the same way. :exactly: I also hear you on completing (or not completing) the SW collection....I have ANH Han and Chewie to go, then I'm putting a lock on the detolf. :lol

Back