Marker's Man Cave *Caribbean style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Marker's Man Cave

I pieced it together yea. Bits and pieces from here and there.

Thanks ebor I appreciate it. I'm glad I never sold him too!

You did a Good job, I perfer the SS and Swasticker to the Hydra, it looks more athentic to the Time Period in our Universe

file-184.jpg

Cap finally has his shield. I like it.

Awesome display Duos! The Sideshow 1/4 Endo looks so badass next to the BD T800...

Some more shots of the new display pieces. Batman and Joker along with the T-800....Enterbay is amazing at this scale. So, so impressive to feel and look at.

file_zps999390f5.jpg

file_zps34c1048c.jpg

file_zpsa5c2fed1.jpg

file_zps639e2158.jpg

file-272.jpg

file-1300.jpg

file-197.jpg

And finished Red Skull. I'll have a new WWII Cap soon as well.

file_zpsc3e4a760.jpg

file_zps57821278.jpg

file_zps91d3bd27.jpg

Cool update and I am totally loving your Terminator setup mate. Did you do the custom chain hanging from the top or does it come with the T-800 BD?
23lo1vr.gif

Cool update and I am totally loving your Terminator setup mate. Did you do the custom chain hanging from the top or does it come with the T-800 BD?
23lo1vr.gif

I did the chains custom. They are hanging from the top of the cabinet. I personally love the touch. I like to integrate my collectables with their surrounding environments.

I did the chains custom. They are hanging from the top of the cabinet. I personally love the touch. I like to integrate my collectables with their surrounding environments.

Excellent. Maybe I should place an order for one from you for my T-800 as well. Unless you want to keep your display unique. :)

Back