Mark Ecko Boba Fett Hoodie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Does anyone have pictures of the Limited version that Sir Tristram mentions, as I have only ever seen the one on the Ecko Site and the one that HipHopsville is selling. I thought that was the only version

Thanks

IMG_0570.JPG

May not be the best picture I've ever taken, but damn was it fun to take :)

As far as I know, this is the limited (above) and this is the current version (Ecko site)
https://www.shopecko.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3130932

hows the sizing on these? anyone here wear H&M hoodies? I wear a medium in H&M hoodies, what size should I get in this?

If your looking to buy one, Starwarsshop.com has them up for sale right now $88 each. They have the Stormtrooper hoodie also.

:chew

I found this page trough google. I ordered L-sized Boba Fett hoodie and since they come out in november I have to wait and see if it is the right size.

So if anyone already has a L sized hoodie, could you tell me your experience.

I usually wear european sized M and L t-shirts and 2 of my other hoodies are L. I'm 186cm/85kgs.

I once ordered a t-shirt from US sized L and it was quite large.. I'm just thinking that when I receive the hoodie it will be sold out and nothing can be done anymore :)

Back