Mark Ecko Boba Fett Hoodie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fett1972

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone recomend a seller who has the Boba Fett 'Fett for real' Cut & Sew Hoodie in stock and will ship to the UK.

Thanks

thanks. Does anyone know any stores in America/Mexico that may have this and will ship to UK?

These were made available last christmas to select Mark Echo dealers.
They were then made available also at Celebration Japan but other than that your only chance is ebay.Wish i could get my hands on one of these as well.

You can order from the Marc Ecko website.. Dunno if they ship to the UK though.

I hesitated to buy it off the Ecko site last week and now its sold out. :(

I know but I was hoping to wear it for Halloween with my Boba Fett helmet and my inflatable Jetpack from Party America. :lol

i have one of these, i wear it alot,
i love closing my hood so the visors conect, and then people are like" oh isee it now"
hahah

IMG_0570.JPG

May not be the best picture I've ever taken, but damn was it fun to take :)

Thats the hoodie my wife and I have. Its great. I actually like it a little better than the new ones that just came out.

Yeah, that's the limited (500) edition one. I like it better than the new one.
I guess they realized how badly the *&%#*% up on the decision to make that limited! (Of ALL the things to make limited!)
...and released a slightly different version to please the people who refuse to pay $250+ on ebay!

Back