• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MARK DOWN on Masters of the Universe Classics....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niennumb1

Super Freak
Reaction score
11/11/10 - BIG MARK DOWN!!!!!!

Hello, all!

I'm heavily cutting back on my collection to just my core few favs. I just don't have a lot of room to facilitate these along with my other hobbies/collectibles.

Figures were opened and put directly in display case away from any sunlight. Non-smoker, non-child home.

Not looking to profit off anything with the costs of tax and shipping I've incurred on these, just hoping these get to some good true MOTU collector homes to enjoy. ALL figures here are loose, complete and near mint unless otherwise noted. I have ALL the boxes/inserts for these upon request, otherwise will not ship with the packaging to save you $$ on shipping. White box/blister packaging may cost a bit extra due to package size if ordering more than 1.

International shipping available.

PLEASE ONLY INQUIRE IF SERIOUSLY INTERESTED. I accept Paypal and shipping costs will be as approximately estimated as possible to save you money. Of course the more you buy the more is saved in shipping.

My ebay username is uh_gordon for reference and have an immaculate 100% positive rating. I'm located in WA State, USA.

On to the list!

Battle Armor He-Man SHIPPED!
Evil-Lyn SHIPPED!
Faker SHIPPED!
Keldor SHIPPED!
King Randor SHIPPED!
Man-At-Arms SHIPPED!
Moss Man (Unflocked) SHIPPED!
Optikk $15
Princess Adora HOLD, PENDING PAYMENT!
Roboto SHIPPED!
She-Ra SHIPPED!
Stratos SHIPPED!
Teela $16 HOLD, PENDING PAYMENT!
The Goddess SHIPPED!
Trap Jaw SHIPPED!
WunDar w/Map SHIPPED!
Whiplash SHIPPED!

(((Mint In Box with White Mailer))) Orko & Prince Adam (Matty Edition, not clear Orko) SHIPPED!
(((Mint In Box with White Mailer))) Gygor $25

Thanks for looking!
-Ryan

list updated.

Some sold and a couple price adjusts.

Last edited:
Re: FS: A lot of Masters of the Universe Classics....

updated list.

Some sold and a couple minor price adjusts.

More sold! Thank you!

Mark down today!

Back