• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys: Exclusive Iron Mans, T-800, Sweeney Todd - New Price 1/20/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotDolls

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all!

I am reluctantly selling off some Hot Toys and Sideshow statues. I haven’t sold much on the board, but I have been selling for years on eBay and have 100% seller rating with over 200 reviews. My user name is “mrspiggles”, please feel free to PM me for conformation.

Unless otherwise specifically stated all items were displayed, but are mint condition, and come in original packaging and ship in original shipper box. I only ship to the US. Prices do not include shipping; I will give a quote for specific destinations. I will provide extensive photographs and do very thorough inspections of all items upon request. For the more expensive items for sale, I will only sell to buyers who have a solid transaction history.

I attempted to price these based on ones which have recently sold, but had trouble finding records for some – so I priced some of them on the high side to be safe, but please feel free to make a reasonable offer.

I will try to respond promptly to all messages, but my wife and I are expecting any day now (hence the selling), so I may potentially be delayed with replying and shipping. Thank you!

Hot Toys T-800 MMS 117 - $235 PENDING
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal SDCC Exclusive (corner of box has some damage, figure is mint)- $1,450
Hot Toys Stealth Iron Man Mark VII (never displayed, only open to inspect) - $320
Hot Toys Sweeney Tood - $200

Hot Toys Bane - SOLD
Hot Toys Indiana Jones - SOLD
Hot Toys Two Face - SOLD
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project (never displayed) - SOLD
Hot Toys War Machine Black and White (never displayed) - SOLD
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV (tiny ding on left shoulder) - SOLD

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Re: FS Hot Toys: Dark Knight Villains, Exclusive Iron Mans, Indian Jones, T-800

Pm sent

Back