MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Enterbay 1/4 BD T800*

320_zps0e105537.jpg

One of the nicest collection I've ever seen. Beautiful stuff. Great lighting and setup. I literally just made a list of figures I now have to track down and buy.. thanks to your collection.

Well done.

One of the nicest collection I've ever seen. Beautiful stuff. Great lighting and setup. I literally just made a list of figures I now have to track down and buy.. thanks to your collection.

Well done.

Sincerest thanks, RTR, that means a lot coming from you! I appreciate you stopping by and reviewing my collection. :)

WOW! you have some top notch sculpts in there! I am a sculptor/toymaker. The edward scissorhands custom head/hair by Zenoviper ROCKS! I plan on taking my Neca ES to that level.
Who did your Die Hard head?
Wayne THE DANE
www.figuresculpture.net

WOW! you have some top notch sculpts in there! I am a sculptor/toymaker. The edward scissorhands custom head/hair by Zenoviper ROCKS! I plan on taking my Neca ES to that level.
Who did your Die Hard head?
Wayne THE DANE
www.figuresculpture.net

Thank you! I just took a look through your website, very impressive stuff! :bow Please share your Edward when you're done, I would love to see it. The McClane sculpt is by a sculptor named Erick Sosa, goes by the board name Zkulptor on SSF. :)

Impressive collection!

May I ask what watch and gloves did you use on Dexter??

Impressive collection!

May I ask what watch and gloves did you use on Dexter??

Thank you, Darthy! :) The gloves are from the Hot Toys TDK Original Costume Batman figure. I can't recall which watch it is, but it was repainted. You should be able to find one on ebay that matches the style close enough, then you just have to give it a quick repaint. :hi5:

Hey Marf, the dust of your bd Luke is removable ( made with coal for exmple), or was made with paint?
Congrats!

Dane, I feel like I am always asking you questions but what lights are you using for your detolfs?

Can you link me to them? I am getting some detolfs soon and looking into different lighting options.

Thanks bud.

- Justin

THose look like your typical run of the mill Ikea dioder strips. However they are cool white temperature and i think Ikea has changed their dioders to warm white now.

Hey justin, no problem dude! :) Wake's answer is dead on.

THose look like your typical run of the mill Ikea dioder strips. However they are cool white temperature and i think Ikea has changed their dioders to warm white now.
I bought 2 last year, but when I found out I wanted a third this year the new light is way off. :mad:
They don't make the cool ones anymore? :monkey2
I was going to return it to the store because I thought it was faulty.

I bought 2 last year, but when I found out I wanted a third this year the new light is way off. :mad:
They don't make the cool ones anymore? :monkey2
I was going to return it to the store because I thought it was faulty.

From everything I've heard, it looks like they have officially done away with the cool dioder lights. :( Maybe they will release them again is there's a significant backlash. I really hope so, because I'll need some when I have the room to extend my display. :pray:

Just impossible to be concentrate on the TV program with a so great set-up, all around...
(What kinf of cabinet do you use for your PFs?)

It was really tough at first, but I've gotten used to it. :lol The PFs are in a "Billy Bookcase" from Ikea. :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Malcolm Reynolds*

So a few weeks ago, I got the idea in my head that I would be selling my Malcolm Reynolds figure. I decided to put together a custom box with the help of Denny Kim and Corrose, and in doing so...gave myself too much time to talk myself out of it. :slap Here are pics of the figure and box, the ones that will be used in the sale thread if I ultimately decide to let him go.

Tip for painlessly parting with a figure: Don't start watching the source material.

_MG_6709_zps2a4ec05f.jpg

_MG_6708_zps78a5d246.jpg

_MG_6705_zps3c173810.jpg

_MG_6704_zps57a8a3e5.jpg

_MG_6702_zps92d403b5.jpg

Back of box

_MG_6714_zps41b133b4.jpg

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Malcolm Reynolds*

So a few weeks ago, I got the idea in my head that I would be selling my Malcolm Reynolds figure. I decided to put together a custom box with the help of Denny Kim and Corrose, and in doing so...gave myself too much time to talk myself out of it. :slap Here are pics of the figure and box, the ones that will be used in the sale thread if I ultimately decide to let him go.

Tip for painlessly parting with a figure: Don't start watching the source material.

_MG_6709_zps2a4ec05f.jpg

_MG_6708_zps78a5d246.jpg

_MG_6705_zps3c173810.jpg

_MG_6704_zps57a8a3e5.jpg

_MG_6702_zps92d403b5.jpg

Back of box

_MG_6714_zps41b133b4.jpg

What are you making space for?

Back