MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Enterbay 1/4 BD T800*

Awesome collection man! Digging the Scissorhands... where is he from?

Ahh mate. I cannot and I mean cannot recommend the batman enough. It is perfect.. It's one that you look at every day even when you've had it for a while. It's a perfect realisation of the character and has such presence.

Basically, imagine a batman every bit as good as the bd terminator in sculpt, likeness, everything.

:goodpost: Couldn't agree more. And now that you've opened the door for 1:4 Enterbay releases anyway, what's stopping you? ;)

Thanks for the input guys, it really does look incredible in pictures. I have no doubts it would be a stunner. The only reason I haven't jumped on it yet is because I still love my 1/6 OC Bats, and typically, if I have a 1/6 version I'm satisfied with I don't feel the need for the 1/4. Granted the 1/4 EB cowl is unmatched, but after the neck mod I did to my 1/6 (allowing him to look down more), I'm pretty happy with it.

The DX13 announcement ALMOST made me pass on the EB BD T800, but I justified it by designating the DX13 for the semi-BD look. :lol

Your latest acquisitions are gold for your mini "Madame Tussaud" place...
As it must be good to sit down with a beer and admire the way since you started in this hobby.
:duff

Thanks, Sundance. :1-1: Sitting down with a drink and soaking in my collection is one of my favorite things to do! :)

Awesome collection man! Digging the Scissorhands... where is he from?

Thank you, Skooter! :hi5: The body of Edward is from the Hot Toys MMS release a few years ago, and the sculpt is from a limited run that Xenoviper did a while back.

Ah, I see what you mean buddy.

But you really are missing out!

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

Seriously mate, it puts the 1:6 to shame. I've got mine up for sale!

Last edited:

The DX13 announcement ALMOST made me pass on the EB BD T800, but I justified it by designating the DX13 for the semi-BD look. :lol

:rotfl I had the exact same conversation yesterday explaining why I "need" all these Terminators, that's my reasoning as well. And the semi-BD look is the one I want most, so there's no way I can pass up the DX13.
And the DX10 is on his way to me at the moment. :yess:

Oh yeah I totally justified getting the HT BD T-800 and the enterbay T-800 the exact same way :lol

Ah, I see what you mean buddy.

But you really are missing out!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Seriously mate, it puts the 1:6 to shame. I've got mine up for sale!

I know I know, I'm sure I'll end up with it at some point, as soon as my budget catches a little breather. :thud:

:rotfl I had the exact same conversation yesterday explaining why I "need" all these Terminators, that's my reasoning as well. And the semi-BD look is the one I want most, so there's no way I can pass up the DX13.
And the DX10 is on his way to me at the moment. :yess:

Oh yeah I totally justified getting the HT BD T-800 and the enterbay T-800 the exact same way :lol

:exactly::lol:hi5:

Grats Dane on your EB Battle damaged Arnie!
Man, I drool everytime I see it. Ung...man I wish I have room for more 1/4.
Oh, since you dived into 1/4 EB, I couldnt agree more on everyone's opinion of EB Batman, The EB bats is the best Batman collectible outside 1:1 scale.

My 1/6 OC used to be one of my type 5 favorite figures, Mine is actually quite expensive as I mixed and matched the best parts of OC and the new Toyfair Begins along with Tony Meis cape.
After I got EB batman, my 1/6 is in the box. :lol
I just cant look at it the same anymore after I got EB Bats.

My 1/6 OC used to be one of my type 5 favorite figures, Mine is actually quite expensive as I mixed and matched the best parts of OC and the new Toyfair Begins along with Tony Meis cape.

Yeah same here, the OC Bats used to be my favorite figure, now not so much anymore. I still have him displayed though, on his gargoyle on the DVD shelves in the living room. He's so high that I can't really see the details that much though, so his flaws are hidden pretty well. :lol

Grats Dane on your EB Battle damaged Arnie!
Man, I drool everytime I see it. Ung...man I wish I have room for more 1/4.
Oh, since you dived into 1/4 EB, I couldnt agree more on everyone's opinion of EB Batman, The EB bats is the best Batman collectible outside 1:1 scale.

Thanks Fernando! :hi5: Still incredibly tempted by the EB Bats...my logic is, I don't want to have the same rendition of the same character in multiple scales, and I don't want to get rid of my 1/6 OC Bats because the rest of my Nolan collection (TDKR Batman and Joker) are 1/6. :gah:

Yeah same here, the OC Bats used to be my favorite figure, now not so much anymore. I still have him displayed though, on his gargoyle on the DVD shelves in the living room. He's so high that I can't really see the details that much though, so his flaws are hidden pretty well. :lol

I think the HT OC Batman is really a great piece except for the cowl, and I'm still hoping that an artist tackles a more accurate one at some point. With a 1/6 cowl on EB's level, I think it would be a perfect 1/6 representation. :exactly:

Thanks Fernando! :hi5: Still incredibly tempted by the EB Bats...my logic is, I don't want to have the same rendition of the same character in multiple scales, and I don't want to get rid of my 1/6 OC Bats because the rest of my Nolan collection (TDKR Batman and Joker) are 1/6. :gah:

Yeah I was in exactly the same situation, especially with terminator. Luckily my 1:6 figure is cyberdyne whereas my 1:4 is the clean version so I can get away with it. Batman though, there is temptation to keep the 1:6 oc figure as its nice having all looks represented at that scale. It's definitely a problem, but the enterbay batman is so nice, it's not worth letting it put you off. You will be just as impressed by the batman as you were the bd terminator mate.

I just looked at your collection..

Amazing... :)
Keep it up.
looking forward to more.

how can you do your vader ? is it custom or not ?

I just looked at your collection..

Amazing... :)
Keep it up.
looking forward to more.

Thank you, darkprincess! :bow If only my wife was into collecting as well...

Wow, so much amazing customs, I like your taste bro:) Awesome collection...

Thanks MagnumOpus, that's always nice to hear. :)

how can you do your vader ? is it custom or not ?

That is a custom 'Hurricane' A New Hope Vader, but the cape and tunic have been replaced with versions from a board member called 'lforigno.' :duff

Marf, do you like to do it yourself, like these figures.... doing it and stuff?

40-year-old-virgin.jpg

Ski

Back