MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix

Thanks for the input. Very helpful indeed.

It's settled. I'm ordering the Mark IV. :)

Mk.3s - Crap
Mk.4 - Grail

Thats all you need to know, unless you want a discolored rubber diaper on your Mk.3.

4 Improved every single aspect of the armor, from streamlining, to paint, to material, to overall look of a guy in a suit, Stark sculpt, articulation, everything.

Mk 3. the helmet is shaped wrong, the shoulder pads are huge and goofy, no articulation in the torso, ball jointed legs, rubber groin, bulky chest.

Oh and my own preferance was for the 3, but after seeing both in person, I would have been pissed if I bought the 3.

:exactly:

Thanks for the input. Very helpful indeed.

It's settled. I'm ordering the Mark IV. :)

:hi5:

Hey marf, did you order trevs new boots for Mal? I think it would be the last touch on your figure.

I was going to, but when I saw the scale of them on Anzik's figure I decided not to :( The Newlines lack the finer detail of Trevor's but I like the "overall" look of them more if that makes sense.

Just wanted to post a few pics of my finished (for now) Indy. I have a new sculpt and shirt on the way, I'll post some better pics when he's 100% done :)

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3749.jpg

Normally I'm not a fan of flash at all, but it was the only way I could really show some of the finer detail in the sculpt with my crappy camera.

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

IMG_3781.jpg

Clothes and other stuff is just amazing!!
Are you going to change the sculpt when hot toys will reliese their Indy?

Clothes and other stuff is just amazing!!
Are you going to change the sculpt when hot toys will reliese their Indy?

Thanks HyperWhat :duff

I'm planning on using a different Sideshow sculpt actually, Trevor Grove is the king of Harrison Ford's mug. The HT sculpt can't touch this version or either PF versions in my opinion.

That's a beauty mate, I especially like the jacket. Which is it?

Thanks man, that's the sovereign studios jacket :)

Love your Indy! :clap

I have Sideshow's Indy and I have decided to upgrade it rather than getting the HT one.

Is Sovereign Studios still making those jackets?

BTW, I ordered the Mark IV. I blame you. :wave

great indie custom

Thanks lord :duff

Love your Indy! :clap

I have Sideshow's Indy and I have decided to upgrade it rather than getting the HT one.

Is Sovereign Studios still making those jackets?

BTW, I ordered the Mark IV. I blame you. :wave

Thanks Mag! I think he's still making them, you just have to be prepared to wait for it :lol I hear it's better if you buy it off ebay though. I would recommend trying to score one off a boardie. Good call on making your own Indy, you'll end up with something much better than what HT s offering. :exactly:

I have no problem taking the blame for you ordering the Mk IV, that is one badass figure!

"Blood. Sometimes, it sets my teeth on edge. Other times, it helps me control the chaos."

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3824.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

IMG_3813.jpg

IMG_3812.jpg

Back