MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix

Congrats on the great additions. Both look amazing. I especially love your Mal; best one I've seen on the board.

Where did you get your suspenders from?

Thanks man :rock Mal was my first custom, and still one of my favorites. The suspenders are from a site called battlegeartoys, but I recolored the straps.

IMG_3907.jpg

These boots are fantastic! Is that a working zipper? :google

Man, he looks so incredible finished. :thud:

...best one I've seen on the board.

I've said this a million times, but... :lecture

These boots are fantastic! Is that a working zipper? :google

Man, he looks so incredible finished. :thud:

I've said this a million times, but... :lecture

Thanks Mag :1-1: Those boots are actually a resin cast, but props to silentsurfer for making them look real!

I was meaning to ask this many times, how does Morpheus' glasses stay on?

Holy Crap! They look like soft leather! :google

That was Nathan's goal, mission accomplished I'd say! :clap

I was meaning to ask this many times, how does Morpheus' glasses stay on?

Well they rest on the bridge of his nose, and there are ridges on the inside of the glasses that jut out and form along the eye sockets of the sculpt. Sort of hard to explain, it's a bit of a balancing act :lol I'll take a quick pick of them when I have a sec :)

He's finally here! Feels like I've been waiting for this guy forever, number 41/500 :hi5: I'm really impressed with this piece, the jacket took a slight hit in quality from the proto, but overall I'm really stoked on it! My crappy pics don't do it justice, but here they are nonetheless...the lighting in my room really blows for photos :slap

IMG_2055.jpg

:eek Love love love this one. You have a really nice collection, great choices.

So this is a pretty lame update but, I'm so stoked by how my Indy sculpt is shaping up, I can't help but post something :lol

The Fedora still requires a bit of work to fit right, but here it is, refined and in the hands of a magician :yess:

2hp3qzr.png

So this is a pretty lame update but...

I post stuff like that all the time. :lol

...I'm so stoked by how my Indy sculpt is shaping up, I can't help but post something :lol

The Fedora still requires a bit of work to fit right, but here it is, refined and in the hands of a magician :yess:

2hp3qzr.png

Can you clarify what I'm looking at?

"my Indy sculpt"?

What have you done to the fedora?

Is this the PF shrunk to 1:6?

Looks absolutely amazing.

nice sculpt

Thanks lord :duff

Can you clarify what I'm looking at?

"my Indy sculpt"?

What have you done to the fedora?

Is this the PF shrunk to 1:6?

Looks absolutely amazing.

Thanks Mag :hi5:

That is in fact the shrunken PF sculpt! Generally they are a little rougher of a cast, but a friend refined this one for me so it's a nicer canvas to paint :exactly: The fedora is actually from the SS KOTCS Indy.

So this is a pretty lame update but, I'm so stoked by how my Indy sculpt is shaping up, I can't help but post something :lol

2hp3qzr.png

Indy looks Great Marf, Very Striking resemblance, Congrats

Back