MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix * ROTJ Vader+Saber / Man of Steel / Maximus / Joel / Princess Le

BEST STAR WARS COLLECTION EVER!! LOVE IT ALL DANE...:clap

Re: MarfMaster's Mix * ROTJ Vader+Saber / Man of Steel / Maximus / Joel / Princess Le

Much appreciated, bro! :hi5: I'm always cooking up something. :lol Right now I'm working on an X-men 1 Wolverine, and an Ellie to go along with my Joel from 'The Last of Us'. :)[/QUOTE]

What sculpt are you using for Ellie? Are you going to get the Iminime figure?

Re: MarfMaster's Mix

BEST STAR WARS COLLECTION EVER!! LOVE IT ALL DANE...:clap

Thank you, Marty!

What sculpt are you using for Ellie? Are you going to get the Iminime figure?

I'm using the Kai sculpt, passing on the iminime figure. :)

Some small updates. :)

'The Last of Us' themed diorama (by Jed Thomas) for my Joel figure. Ellie coming soon!

Yunsil set for Walt!

And a teaser for my next bash. :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix*'The Last of Us Dio' / Walter White Update / Man of Steel / Maxi

Wow, amazing dio! Walt looks great! And can't wait to see that Wolvie! Also love your AMC shelf!

Re: MarfMaster's Mix*'The Last of Us Dio' / Walter White Update / Man of Steel / Maxi

Joel is amazing!

Im currently putting together my Maximus, totally inspired by yours. Ill be painting Spensers armor and using the new HT modded head. thanks for the inspiration buddy!

Wow, amazing dio! Walt looks great! And can't wait to see that Wolvie! Also love your AMC shelf!

Joel is amazing!

Im currently putting together my Maximus, totally inspired by yours. Ill be painting Spensers armor and using the new HT modded head. thanks for the inspiration buddy!

Thanks, guys! :) And that's awesome, Mike, that's what this hobby is all about! :hi5:

Great update man! Love the way that dio turned out...and that AMC shelf...wowzer!

Incredible Dio, Dane, Incredible, WOW! Excellent Post my Friend, Excellent

Great update man! Love the way that dio turned out...and that AMC shelf...wowzer!

Thanks dude, I couldn't be happier with the dio! And I never thought I'd have an entire shelf devoted to a television network, but damned AMC and their awesome programming...

Incredible Dio, Dane, Incredible, WOW! Excellent Post my Friend, Excellent

Thanks, buddy! :)

Thanks dude, I couldn't be happier with the dio! And I never thought I'd have an entire shelf devoted to a television network, but damned AMC and their awesome programming...

I cant wait to see your CBS shelf!

Lookin' really good man !!
Glad you like the environment base.
It was definitely fun building it :)

WOW brother! :horror the Diorama looks boss!!! :rock Great work my friend :clap

Great update bro WOW!!!

Saw all your recent stuff on Facebook, I love all of it. :)
I really wish somebody in my friend circle had a PS3, just so I could finally play The Last of Us. :lol The figure looks even better in the dio.
The yunsil clothing looks great on Walt, and the new Wolverine is looking pretty sharp so far.

Wow Marf that Walter White and TLOU Dio looks fantastic.:clap

What did you do to weather the jacket on Logan?

Back