MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Man of Steel / Maximus / ROTJ Vader / Joel / Princess Leia*

Another small update...

Finally turned on Vader's saber! ;)

And one more of the current Star Wars detolf. :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix * ROTJ Vader+Saber / Man of Steel / Maximus / Joel / Princess Le

Very beautiful update bro!

Re: MarfMaster's Mix * ROTJ Vader+Saber / Man of Steel / Maximus / Joel / Princess Le

Maximus looks amazing with the HT sculpt! Really brings the figure to life! And what can I say about your Star Wars collection it's one of the best on the forum! Great updates brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sabers look really cool. Makes me want to start a Star Wars collection but have to control myself..

Seriously impressive Vader and Luke Display buddy :clap loving the intensity of the sabers and poses...great job :hi5:

Great Star Wars shelf!! :rock

Very beautiful update bro!

Maximus looks amazing with the HT sculpt! Really brings the figure to life! And what can I say about your Star Wars collection it's one of the best on the forum! Great updates brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sabers look really cool. Makes me want to start a Star Wars collection but have to control myself..

Seriously impressive Vader and Luke Display buddy :clap loving the intensity of the sabers and poses...great job :hi5:

Great Star Wars shelf!! :rock

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys, much appreciated! :) Star Wars is tricky to collect, it's difficult to keep a lid on it with so much cool stuff out there.

That Star Wars cabinet is amazing! Nice!

Love your SW collection, clean and crisp, great poses. :clap

Awesome!
i have luke cathode saber, but i don't have vader one.
but i think i ll let this way.
Congrats

Awesome collection!!!! I love the SW shelf!!!

That Star Wars cabinet is amazing! Nice!

Love your SW collection, clean and crisp, great poses. :clap

Awesome!
i have luke cathode saber, but i don't have vader one.
but i think i ll let this way.
Congrats

Thanks for the love, guys. :1-1:

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Man of Steel / Maximus / ROTJ Vader / Joel / Princess Leia*

Thanks so much you guys! :1-1:

I finally got around to installing the Tony Meis cape on my MoS figure, so I thought I would share some pics. :)

Heck Yeah!!! Grats on Superman Dane!
Love this figure!!! :rock

Another small update...

Amazing Star Wars detolf. :clap
Those Cathode lightsabers are a treat! Really gives an impression of a real lightsaber in hand. :)

Thanks for stopping by, Fernando, I always appreciate your feedback. :)

Another small update...

Dane, it's been way to long looking in on your Excellent Collection, that said, Impressive Updates, Scores and Pic's, digging some of the poses like MOS and the Reeves Supes hovering near by and Luke and Vader side by side, you get the feeling something is about to Go Down. Side note: did Vaders Saber make a sound when you turned it on? :) and the Maximus figure is spot on IMO, Excellent Score, Incredible Posts my Friend, Incredible
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Be Cool
Al

love browsing your collection, the new Star Wars display is top notch. any new customs that you're cooking up ?

Love this pose, man. Elegant, yet threatening and imposing.

Thanks, Yannick! I feel like it gives off a nice 'Space Opera' vibe. :)

Dane, it's been way to long looking in on your Excellent Collection, that said, Impressive Updates, Scores and Pic's, digging some of the poses like MOS and the Reeves Supes hovering near by and Luke and Vader side by side, you get the feeling something is about to Go Down. Side note: did Vaders Saber make a sound when you turned it on? :) and the Maximus figure is spot on IMO, Excellent Score, Incredible Posts my Friend, Incredible
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Be Cool
Al

Thank you so much, Al! :1-1: I wish the saber had optional sound effects . :lol

love browsing your collection, the new Star Wars display is top notch. any new customs that you're cooking up ?

Much appreciated, bro! :hi5: I'm always cooking up something. :lol Right now I'm working on an X-men 1 Wolverine, and an Ellie to go along with my Joel from 'The Last of Us'. :)

Back