Marc Echo Cut and Sew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not much into marc ecko... I dont think the prints are that nice, but then again I like billioner boys club tshirts...

Oh yeah, you know everybody's going to want to be an Imperial Shock Trooper (hoodie that is)!!!

Very cool stuff!

I don't like the Vader one at all. Kinda boring. The X-Wing pilot one is awesome, but yeah its $50 more? Whats up with that?

The Shocktrooper is also awesome.

That's an interesting idea! I probably wouldn't buy that, but I definitely think this would be better as a track jacket.

Just got that email too. Waiting for a break on the X-Wing and Clone versions.

I really want the Set for Stun hoodie, but the largest they have is XL, which probably won't be big enough since I like things a bit baggie and someone said they run small. Is his site the only place to get these? I can't seem to find this one anywhere else.

wow the new miguel torres and frank mir shirts are bad ass.

Would any of my fellow freak brothers accross the pond consider placing an order for me and posting it to me over here in England? I'd pay all various costs of course!

Hmm... Is it just me, or does this "Vader Bubble Jacket" look like utter crap? The other versions aren't much better.

pECKO1-6478181dt.jpg
pECKO1-6478181_detail2_dt.jpg

Might have to get the droid jacket, though, even though it's a little tacky.

Back