Marc Echo Cut and Sew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its probably coming in all reality. It will probably be an Ecko Limited Edition instead of a Cut and Sew

I got the Yoda "praying" T, it struck me for some reason? :confused:

Thanks shaun-o! I got the wife "girly" stuff for her birthday, and snuck in the following for me:

pECKO1-4954225dt.jpg

pECKO1-4954231dt.jpg

pECKO1-4783450dt.jpg

Maybe I went overboard... :eek:

I like the Chewy shirt, almost got that one --- I did get a shipping notice.

:chew

Really Liking this Marc Ecko line!:banana I picked up a few Star Wars shirts, but this one is still my favorite:naughty:

LeiaME.jpg

LeiaME2.jpg

LeiaME3.jpg

Fubeca, I'm diggin' that "The Dark Side" T-shirt! Gonna have to pick that one up too!:D

Damn...I didn't see that Leia shirt. I'll have to go back and pick it up. My stuff already shipped but its coming USPS so I can't track it for ^^^^.

I also preordered the Boba hoodie with the 40% off.

It can't come fast enough.

Funny this will be the first SW apparel I've had since I was a kid in the 70's and 80'S.

It just looked too cool to pass up.....:chew

Damn...I didn't see that Leia shirt. I'll have to go back and pick it up. My stuff already shipped but its coming USPS so I can't track it for ^^^^.

The hoodies shipped too? I still didnt get an email.

Theoretically you should be able too, but I got nothing. :emperor

Are you sure there's a full head version (I guess you mean a fully closing zipper)? Because I have the first run Fett hoodie that I got in January, and it simply has more weathering than the new one. Or is there yet another version?

BTW, I have the XXL version, although I like my clothes rather baggy (and am 6'2" tall).

I'm with you I got my Boba Hoodie about 2 x-mas ago and it has much more weathering (gold/silver flecks) but does not have a fully zipping hood. I would guess they only reason the Trooper hoodie zips fully is because it's design/color scheme is pretty plain to justify the price tag without having some gee whiz factor.

So has anyone received their Boba Fett hoodie ordered during this sale, because it's gone off the site now along with pretty much everything else.

I got all the other stuff, the shirts and sweaters but none of the hoodies yet.

Back